Pedal Commander Benefits:
- Removes Delays – Removes the delay disadvantages of electronic gas pedals so your engine can respond faster.
- Individually Programmed – Pedal Commander is not a generic one-size-fits-all device. Each unit is individually programmed according to the make, model, engine specs and transmission of your car.
- User-Friendly & Adjustable – Pedal Commander system comes with 4 different modes: Eco, City, Sport and Sport+. Each mode has 8 adjustable settings.
- 2-Year Product Warranty – Pedal Commander’s hardware is top-quality. We guarantee it with a two-year defect warranty in the form of a product replacement.
- Save Fuel up to 20% – After a short and easy install, you will notice greatly increased engine response, faster acceleration or save fuel up to 20% with real ECO Mode! Simply put, more pleasure driving.
- Easy Plug-and-Play Installation – OEM Factory Harness & Easy Do-It-Yourself Installation within 10 Minutes.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – Your satisfaction is our top priority. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
- Top Quality – All automotive components are high-grade, such as 3M keypad, high performance CPUs for real-time calculations, and original connectors in OEM quality.
We are aware of NON-AUTHORIZED parties selling COUNTERFEIT PEDAL COMMANDER on Amazon®. Regarding this issue, we are alerting our valued customers, retailers, and distributors that PEDAL COMMANDER is actively working to resolve it. Please note that PEDAL COMMANDER will NOT honor its 30 Day Money Back Guarantee for any products sold on Amazon® by Non-Authorized Resellers. We recommend that you use caution in buying products from Non-Authorized Resellers as some of these products may cause permanent damage to your safety and health.
Pedal Commander FAQs:
Will Pedal Commander cause any additional wear and tear on my vehicle?
No, Pedal Commander only gives you the performance reserved by the manufacturer (which is provided in their engine design). As Pedal Commander will only be switched on when you really need the power (e.g. when you accelerate, Pedal Commander will not function during idle), your car’s mechanical components (engine, clutch, transmission, brakes) are only stressed in line with the technically feasible scope. All protection functions and safety measures of the engine and the vehicle’s ECU are never overridden or switched off. It’s impossible for Pedal Commander to push your vehicle beyond its original safety measures.
I installed my Pedal Commander and immediately got a check engine light. What did I do wrong?
The check-engine light is a common side effect of the vehicle’s computer not being fully asleep before the throttle sensor is unplugged during install. It senses something was disconnected and it’s letting you know.
This is why it is very important to let the vehicle sit off with the key fob 30 feet away for at least 30 minutes. If you did this and still got the check-engine light, your vehicle may need longer to allow the ECU to power down (try 1 hour) and you should re-attempt the install.
Make sure you hear BOTH plugs *click* into place to signify they are locked in. Sometimes you can push them all the way in and it may feel snug, but if they do not click, they are not fully seated and you will get the check-engine light again.
The check-engine light can be cleared by unplugging the negative terminal on your battery for 15 minutes, or you can clear it with an OBDII code reader available at any auto parts store.
My Pedal Commander has been working great for a while, but I got a check engine light the other day and my vehicle went into limp mode. What happened?
This check-engine light usually happens when the plugs aren’t “locked” in during the initial install and they come loose over time.
Remove the Pedal Commander and reconnect your vehicle’s original plugs. You can then clear the code by unplugging the negative terminal on your battery for 15 minutes, or you can clear it with an OBDII code reader available at any auto parts store.
Then re-install the Pedal Commander, and make sure you hear BOTH plugs *click* into place to signify they are locked in. Sometimes you can push them all the way in and it may feel snug, but if they do not click, they are not fully seated and you will get the check-engine light again.
I broke the bracket that holds my Pedal Commander to the dash. Can you send me a new one?
Absolutely! Please send an email to email@example.com. Please put “Pedal Commander bracket replacement” as the title of your email, and include your name, shipping address, and your order number in the body text.
Will Pedal Commander void my vehicle’s warranty?
We understand not wanting to risk voiding the maintenance program on a new vehicle, but that no longer means you have to wait 5 years/50,000 miles before you can start customizing your car or truck to drive how you want it to.
When a dealership does any kind of work or repair, they run a scan on the vehicle’s computer to see if anything has been changed. Other aftermarket tuners and programmers will leave “flags” on the ECU after they’ve been installed, and will remain even after they’ve been removed. These digital footprints are what cause the dealership to void any kind of claim or maintenance program.
Pedal Commander is 100% UNTRACEABLE by dealerships. Before going in for service, just make sure you turn the unit off and tuck it out of sight and you’re good to go! But if you’re going in for any kind of repair or problem, we recommend removing the unit just to be safe because when a dealership starts running diagnostics, they look for things like this.
Why isn’t ECO mode working? All the other modes light up, but it won’t go into ECO mode. Is my unit defective?
To activate ECO mode, press and hold the yellow program button for 3 seconds. This is a safety feature to keep you from accidentally going into the dramatically slow throttle response of ECO mode.
Do I have to turn Pedal Commander off every time I turn off my car?
No. Pedal Commander relies on your vehicle for power, it has no internal battery. Once your vehicle has completely powered down (about 5 minutes after you shut it off), the Pedal Commander will automatically shut off.
Is Pedal Commander smog/emissions legal in California?
Yes! We are located in southern California and also know the struggles of wanting to modify your car within legal smog and emissions limits. Pedal Commander has ZERO effect on smog or emissions and won’t cause any issues when it comes time for inspection.
Will i have to put Pedal Commander back int my favorite mode every time I want to drive my vehicle?
No. Pedal Commander has an internal memory that will automatically come back on in the last mode you left it in.
Does Pedal Commander have a warranty?
Yes! Each Pedal Commander purchase comes with a 2-year product warranty as long as you can provide a copy of your receipt. This warranty is not transferable if you sell the unit or purchase it used.
Pedal Commander Installation Instructions:
- Let vehicle shut down for 5 minutes
- Locate gas pedal assembly plug
- Disconnect assembly plug
- Plug connectors into their coordinating plugs on the gas pedal
- Tuck cables in place so they do not effect or endanger your driving
- Route Pedal Commander to where you may access it easily
- Use the alcohol wipe to clean the area you want to mount the unit
- Apply the velcro to the bracket and the cleaned area
- Put the Pedal Commander into the bracket – you’re finished!
Pedal Commander Settings:
Pedal Commander offers 4 program selections: ECO, CITY, SPORT and SPORT+. Each mode has 9 different sensativity levels (upto 36 levels in total) and can be accessed by pressing the program button.
Stock: When all the Pedal Commander lights are off your vehicle is operating using the stock throttle settings.
ECO Mode: Used for fuel savings, smoother driving, better traction control in heavy weather conditions or for Off-Roading purposes.
Press and hold the Program for 3 seconds to enter ECO Mode.
CITY Mode: Perfect for daily driving
SPORT Mode: Spirited Driving
SPORT+ Mode: Great for racing at the track or performance driving.
**Pedal Commander will not be active while using cruise control.**