No soliciting permitted.

1st commercial I've seen

My Car is a 2001

Reaction score
Was watching Rick and Morty, and saw my first ad for a Telluride. Was a black nightfall jamming through some sort of desert landscape. Looked a lot like the first nightfall images from a couple months back.

I know folks don't love the NE, but wow did it look good!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
Saw this online...I'm assuming this is the commercial

Did anyone else notice that the driver flips it into sand mode at the beginning right before he goes off the highway? It’s interesting this even made it into the video seeing that this is an ad for US customers who will not even have the Drive/Terrain mode setup that Canadians and other markets do.

HellURide

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that the driver flips it into sand mode at the beginning right before he goes off the highway? It’s interesting this even made it into the video seeing that this is an ad for US customers who will not even have the Drive/Terrain mode setup that Canadians and other markets do.
Good catch. I did not notice that initially.

My Car is a 2001

Reaction score
Funny how CP3 goes from a Range in a similar commercial a few years back to a Telly

disweds12

Reaction score
Funny how CP3 goes from a Range in a similar commercial a few years back to a Telly
Glad you noticed that also.
But to be fair, the front ends look similar.

My Car is a 2001

Reaction score
Glad you noticed that also.
But to be fair, the front ends look similar.
This is def true. Kia also didn’t have a larger SUV to swap into the garage back then