No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

20" SX Wheels

Scrichardson82

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
not sure if this is the best place to post but I'm in need of 2 OEM 20" SX Wheels (black) for my SXP.
I had to swerve to avoid a big rig's blowout and i just scraped the driver side wheels on the cement center.
I will say, the roads were wet and the car was pushed back into the lane but never broke traction...and i was going 75mph.
Love me 'ride and OEM wheels but hate to see them scraped and don't want to pay the $1,800+ to have the dealer replace them.
I'm in Fresno, CA can pick up from anywhere in CA.

drizzt

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
You may want to consider aftermarket options that look similar to the OEM SX wheels if you love them so much and Kia is unable to keep them in stock. Here's a thread where people going with the aftermarket option and their experiences with pictures.

Nemesis04

Reaction score
Are they bent or just scraped? If scraped just get them refinished again. I would think it would be tough to find 2 rims unless you checked a salvage yard.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!