No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

FOR SALE 2020 White Telluride S V6 Captain Seats Gray SOFINO Seat Trim

Trigs

Reaction score
$39,000 5XYP64HC1LG041383 5,100 miles, FWD, limo tint, located in Phoenix, Arizona. We love the car and it practically drives itself on the freeway. We bought prematurely after being in an accident with our old vehicle. We are just not in the right place right now with 2 kids starting daycare soon. Offers are acceptable.

Trigs

Reaction score
IMG_20190915_142935.jpg
Picture when first purchased. Never rains in AZ but has been for the past week. Will get more pictures when detailed.

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
$39,000 5XYP64HC1LG041383 5,100 miles, FWD, limo tint, located in Phoenix, Arizona. We love the car and it practically drives itself on the freeway. We bought prematurely after being in an accident with our old vehicle. We are just not in the right place right now with 2 kids starting daycare soon. Offers are acceptable.
$39k for a $35k vehicle new? Less at least $3k for depreciation and another $2k at least for reduction in warranty coverage for second owner... so a $30k vehicle? Sorry if you paid a markup and then sales tax. Maybe a dealer will buy it!

Trigs

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies. I posted for what I owe, however I am open to offers.

DonovanHuffinesCorinth

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
That’s a pricey vehicle. Might as well get a EX premium package for the same price?

I’ll gladly buy it for my mom out the door (and has to be certified pre-owned so it has the warranty as the second owner) for $27,000.

Let me know

Trigs

Reaction score
Did you ever sell ?
No the vehicle is still available. We are not in a rush to get rid of it for less than we owe. We have looked at our options and selling would help us financially but we are not ready to pull the trigger on taking out a personal loan.

boatman

Reaction score
This dilemma will increasingly play out in the years ahead for Telluride owners who are over paying for their “market rate adjustment” new car purchase. Upside down in your car loan status is a tough situation. Buyer beware.

eddieLAX

Reaction score
that's a lot to ask for a S trim. i paid about same for my EX trim. got it right when it was released. good luck. but i wouldn't pay that much for a "used" car. just my 2 cents. trying to sell a 2003 escape for 1k and getting offers for 400$ or 500$. so same feeling as you. no rush m let's hope for thr best outcome.

Trigs

Reaction score
I appreciate the interest and comments! Also worth noting that this vehicle was purchased with an extended warranty. In researching a bit, it looks like that is transferable.

raydog9379

Reaction score
I'd say get an au pair and keep the Telly (basically you pay $195.75/week to the au pair + food/basic needs, plus the first year a few grand to the agency, but chunked into payments). It's significantly less than KinderCare is around us. Been in your shoes w/ 3 kids (always had 2 in daycare at any given time), ended up getting an au pair when our youngest kept getting ear infections and by 2 was about to have his 3rd set of ear tubes. I was hesitant having someone living in our house, but was the best decision we ever made. Wife and I actually got to go out on dates most weeks. Ours was from Italy and loved to cook, everything from scratch for 2 years. Youngest is now in 1st grade, so I've been socking away $200/wk that was going towards child care into mutual funds aka my Ferrari fund for the last 2 years (6-8 more years and I'm there).

Mweiland

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
I appreciate the interest and comments! Also worth noting that this vehicle was purchased with an extended warranty. In researching a bit, it looks like that is transferable.
Warranty can be cancelled and you get the % of the unused portion

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!