No soliciting permitted.

2021 EX Nightfall

Chicorob

Reaction score
Just got my white 2021 EX Nightfall. First one they received! We had a 2018 Sorento as our weekend driver and happened to stop by the dealership and they had ours and a LX on the lot. No dealer markup and a hour or two later we were leaving with our new car. Love it so far. It’s every bit as nice as our Audi and Mercedes!

Chicorob

Reaction score
Congrats, she's a beauty! Is that at Pride Kia in Lynn MA?
Hello Auto Kia in Valencia, CA. They just opened, replacing Keys Kia. Great dealership experience. They have their salespeople do the paperwork too so it made it a seamless and fast process (no finance manager!)

jw_tx21

SUSTAINING MEMBER
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello Auto Kia in Valencia, CA. They just opened, replacing Keys Kia. Great dealership experience. They have their salespeople do the paperwork too so it made it a seamless and fast process (no finance manager!)
That's awesome. Glad to hear. I have read of many California members that are having trouble getting a vehicle, so glad that you had a good dealership experience!

Chicorob

Reaction score
Congrats, she's a beauty! Where in California did you happen on an EX-P with no markup? At Kia of Valencia? Hundreds of curious minds will want to know.
It’s a new Kia dealership in Valencia, Hello Auto Kia. They immediately told us they were not doing dealer markups on the Telluride. That being said, they did have a ton of accessories on this one but all things I probably would have added anyway. There was a article in the local paper about the owners. I guess it’s a couple of car sales guys fror Minnesota who wanted their own dealership and came to CA to change some aspects of the dealership experience. Mitchel was our salesperson. Knowledgeable and easy to work with.

jw_tx21

SUSTAINING MEMBER
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It’s a new Kia dealership in Valencia, Hello Auto Kia. They immediately told us they were not doing dealer markups on the Telluride. That being said, they did have a ton of accessories on this one but all things I probably would have added anyway. There was a article in the local paper about the owners. I guess it’s a couple of car sales guys fror Minnesota who wanted their own dealership and came to CA to change some aspects of the dealership experience. Mitchel was our salesperson. Knowledgeable and easy to work with.
Thanks, I really like the white with Nightfall. Quite the contrast. Yeah, I see you have side steps and roof rails... but it's tricked out. Nice score.

Chicorob

Reaction score
Congrats. Looks great in the white. Wonder if you can black out the side steps too 👍
I’ve had good experiences with Plasti-dip so I may give that a shot on the side steps. I did my rims on my Audi and they have held up well.

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Just got my white 2021 EX Nightfall. First one they received! We had a 2018 Sorento as our weekend driver and happened to stop by the dealership and they had ours and a LX on the lot. No dealer markup and a hour or two later we were leaving with our new car. Love it so far. It’s every bit as nice as our Audi and Mercedes!
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Telluride! What did the Telluride replace for you? I'm glad you found us.

Chicorob

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Telluride! What did the Telluride replace for you? I'm glad you found us.
We replaced a 2018 Sorrento LX we bought used as a third car for long and family trips. This is our third Kia (also has a Optima SX Turbo for a few years). We have been a Audi house for a few years (Q5, A5 Convertible, and A5 Sportback- still my daily driver) but have been beyond happy with our Kia’s!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!