No soliciting permitted.

2021 Telluride S Water Issues

tazspaz

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Purchased a 2021 S Trim in Gravity Gray. Has anyone noticed water on the door sill after heavy rain?

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a 21 S and have not noticed any water on the door sill. We just had a nice rain event yesterday and didn’t notice any water

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

tazspaz

Reaction score
I have a 21 S and have not noticed any water on the door sill. We just had a nice rain event yesterday and didn’t notice any water
Thank you. Should have more rain tonight. Will bring it back to the dealer if I see rain near the door sill again.

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
IIRC; there has been some talk on here about the lower door seal may not be seated all the way allowing water to enter from the bottom of the door. Might check that first and see. Could be a quick DIY fix.

tazspaz

Reaction score
IIRC; there has been some talk on here about the lower door seal may not be seated all the way allowing water to enter from the bottom of the door. Might check that first and see. Could be a quick DIY fix.
Thanks again.
I need to familiarize myself with navigating the forum.
Happy New Year!

bags

Reaction score
I think this might have been the other post.