No soliciting permitted.

2023 Telly

superk1977

Reaction score

WolfGrayTelly

Reaction score
Interesting. I actually really don’t like those new headlights but definitely think the taillight revision looks nice. I’m shocked Kia is trying to change the orange rectangular DRLs, they look so iconic and great!
After looking at it more self, I have to agree. I like the current headlight style. In terms of other updates/changes, the rest of the exterior/interior seems to remain unchanged. But only time will tell.

I ordered a '22 but really want a digital display. I'm sure the 2023 will get it but I'm not going to wait another 1.5yrs to get one :D

Sunshine

Reaction score
I wouldn't be too bummed out if I had just gotten a 2022 and that was the change for 2023. Although, that may possibly be an improvement on the headlights. Not necessarily on looks, but they may work better.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

weezer

Reaction score
New up close spy pics surfaced today. Looks like wolf grey with nightfall however the rims are a two tone. I would be surprised if the nightfall editions do not have completely blacked out rims, but this also could be just for testing.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 9.26.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 9.26.36 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 174
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 9.26.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 9.26.46 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 174

WolfGrayTelly

Reaction score
New up close spy pics surfaced today. Looks like wolf grey with nightfall however the rims are a two tone. I would be surprised if the nightfall editions do not have completely blacked out rims, but this also could be just for testing.
oof, I do not like those rims at all!

2020Telly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Interesting to see the roof rails are no longer flush. I guess that helps you tie stuff down more, but not as sleek looking. Also noticed the stacked fog lights on either side.