'23 Telluride SX-P XLine does the terracotta leather come in Nappa leather ?

DWilli

Reaction score
Does anyone out there know if the SX-P XLine has a terracotta Nappa leather option??? I have been told by dealers both yes and no. Does anyone know for sure?

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
Does anyone out there know if the SX-P XLine has a terracotta Nappa leather option??? I have been told by dealers both yes and no. Does anyone know for sure?
If the car is an SX-P, it has nappa leather.

SX-P, SX-P X-Line, and SX-P X-Pro.

The type of leather is dictated by the base trim. SX-P is nappa leather. EX and SX are regular leather. X-Line and X-Pro do not change the type of leather; they only change the color choices and the type of stitching on the seats.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

DWilli

Reaction score

The type of leather is dictated by the base trim. SX-P is nappa leather. EX and SX are regular leather. X-Line and X-Pro do not change the type of leather; they only change the color choices and the type of stitching on the seats.
Thanks. That was my interpretation of the KIA brochure. However, not sure why the dealer was giving me a different answer.

Labo333

Reaction score

It just seems odd that nappa leather is specifically called out on the window sticker for the SX-P, but is not mentioned anywhere on either X-line or X-pro prestige models.

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
It just seems odd that nappa leather is specifically called out on the window sticker for the SX-P, but is not mentioned anywhere on either X-line or X-pro prestige models.
It is called out on every car that has nappa leather.

Kia stickers show the information for the model the subject trim is building upon on the left, with the things added by the subject trim on the right.

A regular SX-P builds upon the regular SX. So it shows the info for the SX on the left (leather seat trim) and then on the right, shows what’s added by the SX-P (nappa leather seat trim).

Both the SX-P X-Line and SX-P X-Pro build upon the SX-P. So on the left side, you’ll see nappa leather seat trim.

Labo333

Reaction score
It is called out on every car that has nappa leather.

Kia stickers show the information for the model the subject trim is building upon on the left, with the things added by the subject trim on the right.

A regular SX-P builds upon the regular SX. So it shows the info for the SX on the left (leather seat trim) and then on the right, shows what’s added by the SX-P (nappa leather seat trim).

Both the SX-P X-Line and SX-P X-Pro build upon the SX-P. So on the left side, you’ll see nappa leather seat trim.
Thanks. I see it now.