Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

35mm Offset vs stock on SX.

Appl2noe

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So the Telluride has 49(?) offset factory rims on the SX.

I found a set of awesome rims but they are 35 offset. Of course my dealership wouldn’t budge an inch on price on the vehicle, but they have offered me a substantial discount on rims instead.

The parts guy is trying to tell me that a 35mm offset with make the tires hit the edge of the wheel wheels.

Any thoughts on that?

I like the slightly tucked look of the factory setup vs completely flush.

Coloroadrider

Reaction score
I just changed mine with a wheel with a 40mm offset. The tire is almost flush with the top of the wheel well. The lower you go in offset the more the wheel/tire will extend out beyond the fender. I know that I found one I loved, but it only had a 35mm too. I also prefer the more inset look rather that flush. The 40 is just there. I would not want it to extend any more. there area few 45mm offset, but none of them grabbed me!

Elayex

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Others have put wheels with a 35 offset on their tellurides and have not reported any issues that I've seen.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

515EX

Reaction score
So the Telluride has 49(?) offset factory rims on the SX.

I found a set of awesome rims but they are 35 offset. Of course my dealership wouldn’t budge an inch on price on the vehicle, but they have offered me a substantial discount on rims instead.

The parts guy is trying to tell me that a 35mm offset with make the tires hit the edge of the wheel wheels.

Any thoughts on that?

I like the slightly tucked look of the factory setup vs completely flush.
I have 20x9 35mm offset wheels and haven’t experienced any issues whatsoever. In fact, I haven’t noticed a difference from my stock wheels at all.EFF46C16-DE13-4449-8423-8036DD642A8F.jpeg