Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

4th Kia...White Pearl SX/Prestige

OKIESXER

Reaction score
We ordered ours a month ago and received it last week. Kia has come a long way from our 1st purchase, a 2008 Optima. We are 99.9% pleased, just not happy with amber DRLs.

KDre

Reaction score
I am waiting on a white SX/Prestige. Would love to see pics! What interior color did you choose? Are the amber running lights only on the SX package? 🤔 seems silly to me, but my hubs likes them. I guess they can’t be swapped? Enjoy your new ‘ride!

OKIESXER

Reaction score
We chose the black interior since the temperature controlled seats will keep us from roasting our fannies during the summer months. We predict you will really like your choice of the white pearl, it looks classy and rugged at the same time.

WhiteSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
We chose the black interior since the temperature controlled seats will keep us from roasting our fannies during the summer months. We predict you will really like your choice of the white pearl, it looks classy and rugged at the same time.
Waiting on a White on Black SX here. Ordered a few weeks ago. Still waiting. Post some pics :)

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ATL3630

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I’ve got the white SX also. I feel that same way, but 99.8% for me. I would add that there are too many surfaces that show fingerprints.