No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

6 month wait? is it true?

jason442

Reaction score
I've already ordered an SXP, AWD through a dealer in Colorado. However, doing some other digging and browsing, I got a note from a dealer in Tuscon AZ that the wait could be up to 6 Months!!:

I just wanted to quickly get back to you. I spoke with my new car Sales Manager and it seams that The Prestige package has been delayed up to 6 months. If you would like to get the the SX model with out the package, it could be here sooner, what are your thoughts? And yes you are correct on the tow package. What other questions can I help you with?

Curious on feedback if anyone knows anything different. I don't know if I can wait 6 months.

Thanks,
Jason

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I've already ordered an SXP, AWD through a dealer in Colorado. However, doing some other digging and browsing, I got a note from a dealer in Tuscon AZ that the wait could be up to 6 Months!!:

I just wanted to quickly get back to you. I spoke with my new car Sales Manager and it seams that The Prestige package has been delayed up to 6 months. If you would like to get the the SX model with out the package, it could be here sooner, what are your thoughts? And yes you are correct on the tow package. What other questions can I help you with?

Curious on feedback if anyone knows anything different. I don't know if I can wait 6 months.

Thanks,
Jason
At this point, it could very well be true. My early May order was delivered 5 months later in October.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score

Thanks,
Jason
4-6 Month Wait is what we are telling people for a SX-P

G

G-231654

4-6 Month Wait is what we are telling people for a SX-P
Any idea what the wait is for an S? My dealer said 4-12 weeks. He said he thinks it will be closer to 4 since it’s just an S

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Any idea what the wait is for an S? My dealer said 4-12 weeks. He said he thinks it will be closer to 4 since it’s just an S
We would probably say 4 months to be safe but could arrive quicker. I have an S AWD on the lot right now. Everlasting Silver / Black No Wait!

Mariesa

Reaction score
I ordered S FWD (don't really need AWD and wanted to save the $2k) in white with gray interior. My heart is set on that even though I know I could get one sooner if I was more flexible on color.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
I ordered S FWD (don't really need AWD and wanted to save the $2k) in white with gray interior. My heart is set on that even though I know I could get one sooner if I was more flexible on color.
Hopefully it arrives soon for you.