Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

8 seater available in top trim?

CAsuKiHy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi, my first post, plan to be active.
I am looking into ascent for a while and then saw telluride and I’m in love, I even like new Hyundai.
My question is do you think I will be able to get 8 seater in top trim.
Thanks

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi, my first post, plan to be active.
I am looking into ascent for a while and then saw telluride and I’m in love, I even like new Hyundai.
My question is do you think I will be able to get 8 seater in top trim.
Thanks
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. That is a great question. I want to know this as well. I broke this post out into it's own topic because I think a lot of people are going to be looking for the answer to this question. I imagine you're most interested in the Telluride SX. Correct?

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

CAsuKiHy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That would probably be a dealbreaker for me, I would like all safety features, AWD, and 8 seats.
I like SX but I would like som of the EX things I highlighted in this pic.27

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
How difficult would it to be to swap the 8-seat setup with a 7-seat setup? I'm guessing it would be plug 'n play and I bet it wouldn't be difficult to find somebody to trade with... Worst case scenario...

Steve

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Interesting that the Subaru Ascent has the same issue. The top trim is 7 seats only.

Jenny Wang

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Maybe there's an arm rest with climate and or audio controls in the center that are only in the high end trim. That would be a luxury item to replace a center positioned seat.

BabyRide

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
They also don't list AWD on the EX but I've seen some listed on Auto Trader. Hopefully it's a case where you can have configuration options.

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Seems like most of the manufactures are dialing back on build options. If I had to guess its probably done for simplicity/efficiency purposes. Kind of sucks but there is not much that can be done.

CAsuKiHy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Might be a delabreaker for me! Waiting for Palisade to see if their options are better in trims with 8 seats. Seems that Ascent has the same issue. Those 3 I’m considering.
Plan to keep the car after it’s paid off for and if I’m paying 40+k I want what I want!

BamaTelluride

Reaction score
Just bought an EX and wish it had the captain chairs instead of bench. Wasn't a deal breaker but going from a car that had them to one that doesn't is an adjustment. If there was an option to have them replaced I would.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!