Welcome to our KIA Telluride community!

We're so glad you found us! Please take a moment to register. We'd LOVE to have you!

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

8 seater available in top trim?

CAsuKiHy

Reaction score
Hi, my first post, plan to be active.
I am looking into ascent for a while and then saw telluride and I’m in love, I even like new Hyundai.
My question is do you think I will be able to get 8 seater in top trim.
Thanks

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, my first post, plan to be active.
I am looking into ascent for a while and then saw telluride and I’m in love, I even like new Hyundai.
My question is do you think I will be able to get 8 seater in top trim.
Thanks
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. That is a great question. I want to know this as well. I broke this post out into it's own topic because I think a lot of people are going to be looking for the answer to this question. I imagine you're most interested in the Telluride SX. Correct?

critrider

Reaction score

CAsuKiHy

Reaction score
That would probably be a dealbreaker for me, I would like all safety features, AWD, and 8 seats.
I like SX but I would like som of the EX things I highlighted in this pic.27

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
How difficult would it to be to swap the 8-seat setup with a 7-seat setup? I'm guessing it would be plug 'n play and I bet it wouldn't be difficult to find somebody to trade with... Worst case scenario...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.