No soliciting permitted.

• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Telluride drivers... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

AC Leak. AC Issues

G

G-853454

We were just told a rock put a hole in the AC line and it is not covered on the warranty so it will be a $2,000 fix. It's been driven on the Highway, granted there rocks on the highway. So frustrated!
Told us the same thing. I’m not buying their answer. BS. A new car at that. Our 3rd Kia. No more.

bbilich

Reaction score
I have a 2021 S Telluride. There is a visible drip under the dash on the passenger side. See pic. When I drive with the AC the drip starts, water collects and the floor carpet gets moderately wet. Thanks that I gave trek floor mats . It helps but this is obviously irregular. Anybody have this issue? Any idea what’s happening?

Attachments

• FDD6A84F-D188-4C31-8BB3-853F1A50C1B7.jpeg
    FDD6A84F-D188-4C31-8BB3-853F1A50C1B7.jpeg
    324.7 KB · Views: 13

disappointed

Reaction score
I want to start off by saying my wife and I really like this SUV. We waited and did our research before we bought the Telluride S model. Well, we have 400 miles on it and the AC started blowing hot air and gray smoke came out from under the engine and it smelled like Freon. Well its been at the KIA dealership all day and they got back to me saying there is a leak in the AC and have to wait for the KIA engineers to get back to them. It's new and we understood there might be some issues but this sucks. We only had it for 7 days. My question to you is: Have any of you had issues with the AC? Thank you in advance I will keep you up to date.
We bought a new Kia k5 2022. One month into driving it. Same issue. They say rocks pass through grill and punctured the condenser. They want $1400 to replace

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!