No soliciting permitted.

Aftermarket accessories

Albert Ruiz

Reaction score
What have You added to your Telluride?

Reaction score
ceramic tint, rebadged, dechromed, lexani 22's, LED's all around.

Reaction score
How did u go about taking off the chrome we are wanting to replace with black as well
you don't take it off, you cover it up with vinyl wrap (automotive). the same place that tinted my telly did it for me.

josephconvertino

Reaction score
you don't take it off, you cover it up with vinyl wrap (automotive). the same place that tinted my telly did it for me.
Is the interior light kit worth the money? Looks cool and I like lighting but expensive...

twokiller

Reaction score
Is the interior light kit worth the money? Looks cool and I like lighting but expensive...
You can purchase the same kit on wish for $9.00 it is listed for the Kia Optima but has most of the same lights.

JonFar111

Reaction score

JonFar111

Reaction score
~$1,100 for front, partial side fenders and mirrors

515EX

Reaction score
EX AWD Ebony Black/Black

• 5% tint on back, 30% up front
xPel PPF - front bumper, full hood and front fenders, headlights, mirrors and door edges
• full ceramic coating
• 20x9 Asanti ABL 14s
• metal overlay rebadge (will be swapping for vintage K replacements sooner than later)
• AWD/EX V6 badges removed

Planned future mods:
• interior lighting and lighted door sill plates
• OEM side steps as soon as they’re available
EF88521C-8748-44FF-8110-33941FEA55C8.jpeg

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
EX AWD Ebony Black/Black

xPel PPF - front bumper, full hood and front fenders, headlights, mirrors and door edges
• full ceramic coating
• 20x9 Asanti ABL 14s
• metal overlay rebadge (will be swapping for vintage K replacements sooner than later)

Planned future mods:
View attachment 2351
OEM Side steps are available- Kia Part Number S9F37-AC000
I have them on my white SXP - attached a couple of photos
CCF33314-E5C3-4F4F-BAB8-8C51F4750960.jpeg 45E21221-AB89-46BD-80CB-EDA3D8BFF329.jpeg 6468231B-CDFC-4E81-B5FF-DB37B7EE7699.jpeg

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

515EX

Reaction score
OEM Side steps are available- Kia Part Number S9F37-AC000
I have them on my white SXP - attached a couple of photos
View attachment 2354 View attachment 2355 View attachment 2356

I saw your previous post and got all excited. Called three dealers in my state and all said none were available yet. Even gave them the part number you provided.

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I saw your previous post and got all excited. Called three dealers in my state and all said none were available yet. Even gave them the part number you provided.
It took a while for the parts guy at World Car KIA New Braunfels TX to find them - only available in California warehouse he said - at the time there were 324 in stock. Here is a link to an online KIA Parts Store-shows them under Part Number - S9F37AC000

Rondakay

Reaction score
EX AWD Ebony Black/Black

• full ceramic coating
• 20x9 Asanti ABL 14s

Planned future mods:
View attachment 2351
I have the Vintage K on order but looking at your current badges - is it just me - I don't see the difference.

515EX

Reaction score
I have the Vintage K on order but looking at your current badges - is it just me - I don't see the difference.

I currently have the metal overlays and the vintage k is a full replacement. Also, if you look at the design of K, it’s different on both. The vintage has a double line on the top part of the k, compare to one solid line on the others. I just think the vintage looks classier and has a more OEM feel to it

515EX

Reaction score
It took a while for the parts guy at World Car KIA New Braunfels TX to find them - only available in California warehouse he said - at the time there were 324 in stock. Here is a link to an online KIA Parts Store-shows them under Part Number - S9F37AC000
Thanks! I’ll follow up with my local dealer again and provide them with this info.