Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

All Electric Telluride?

Anthony Cipriano

Reaction score
A few months back I read in a few places that the Telluride was going to be an electric SUV. It gave me the impression that there would be not other powertrains. I think that's a bit far fetched but I do think the big news with the Telluride is that there will be a plugin electric version. Has anyone else seen this posted anywhere? It was from a good source but all the posts have been removed.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ballistic

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
A few months back I read in a few places that the Telluride was going to be an electric SUV. It gave me the impression that there would be not other powertrains. I think that's a bit far fetched but I do think the big news with the Telluride is that there will be a plugin electric version. Has anyone else seen this posted anywhere? It was from a good source but all the posts have been removed.
i read this on the kia stinger forum. it was on there for about a week and then got removed. that makes me think there's a lot of substance to it and kia corporate shut it down because it wasn't news ready to be released yet. i would not be surprised if there's a plugin electric telluride.

Steve

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
A Hybrid or Plug-in version would be of great interest to me but they would have to address the 12v battery issue that has plagued vehicles like the Pacifica Hybrid.

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
You never know. KIA may surprise us with something at launch. Perhaps they've got something up their sleeve that they've managed to keep a secret. Perhaps that secret slipped last year (going by what was posted on the Stinger forum)...