Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

All The Kia Telluride Videos

AnyVare

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Besides the promo videos from KIA, there are some dealer walk around and other videos popping up online. Let's use this thread to post the newest and best ones around.

martyfrost

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Anyone want me to film anything in particular in mine?
Congrats! If you're an iPhone user, can you show us how apple CarPlay looks/functions, and also curious how the google maps with satellite view looks on the display. And, this one is strange, but can you grab a picture of the front seat at the floor area? I'm curious how big the bump is from the floor to under the seat. My feet are big, and I tuck my left knee under the front of the seat so my knee doesn't go numb while driving. Many SUV's have a raised floor which prohibits this. Thank you and again, congrats! I'm torn between Moss green with grey interior, or the dune as I really like a black headliner.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.