Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Always on Fog Light Module

ghertzog91

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know if there is an always on fog light module available for the Telluride (or one for another vehicle that is compatible) that would allow the fog lights to stay on at all times (i.e. even during the day with only the DRLs on)?

For example - I bought the following to allow this type of functionality on my other vehicle: Always-On™ Module for Infiniti Q50/Q70 (USDM)

I'm sure this could be done by someone with electrical knowledge, but that isn't me!

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It looks like a simple wire with compatible connectors that splits a power source (perhaps from the DRL) to energizes the fog lights and the DRL. I'm surprised that they didn't use a relay, triggered by the DRL, with the power source coming straight from the battery, but I guess they tested the harness and verified that it work safely worked for the Infiniti. I guess LED consume a lot less power than Halogens fog lights.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!