No soliciting permitted.

Another Wheel question....

Jasondorin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Wheel question again...sorry if dumb, but I have the EX and want the SX look, so I presume on websites like Discount Tire, I just search under the SX specs and those will fit my EX - bolt pattern, etc. ? - This is a first for me, so thanks :)

dngo27

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Wheel question again...sorry if dumb, but I have the EX and want the SX look, so I presume on websites like Discount Tire, I just search under the SX specs and those will fit my EX - bolt pattern, etc. ? - This is a first for me, so thanks :)
hi jason,

the bolt pattern is the same, 5 x 114.3 on all the tellurides.

TontoKowalski

Reaction score
Nice choice. Please post pics when you get them on.

Thanks, got them today. Waiting for the ceramic coat on the car and then appointment next week with carx for the wheels. Pretty pumped!

TontoKowalski

Reaction score
I rescheduled for Monday. Gonna attempt to double ceramic coat them myself(never done anything car related myself so it’s been fun actually, ha). They are all prepped and ready first coat goes on tomorrow night, second on Thursday. Let cure over weekend. Should be all set for Monday.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Luvcats69

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Smart sticking with 18s. I bet there is no difference in ride quality if you kept the same tires.