Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Another Wheel question....

Jasondorin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Wheel question again...sorry if dumb, but I have the EX and want the SX look, so I presume on websites like Discount Tire, I just search under the SX specs and those will fit my EX - bolt pattern, etc. ? - This is a first for me, so thanks :)

dngo27

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Wheel question again...sorry if dumb, but I have the EX and want the SX look, so I presume on websites like Discount Tire, I just search under the SX specs and those will fit my EX - bolt pattern, etc. ? - This is a first for me, so thanks :)
hi jason,

the bolt pattern is the same, 5 x 114.3 on all the tellurides.

TontoKowalski

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I rescheduled for Monday. Gonna attempt to double ceramic coat them myself(never done anything car related myself so it’s been fun actually, ha). They are all prepped and ready first coat goes on tomorrow night, second on Thursday. Let cure over weekend. Should be all set for Monday.

Member Support

Please keep ths community Ad Free with a Supporting Member account today! For as little as $0.05 per day, you can keep this community online and ad free. CLICK HERE to send your support!