No soliciting permitted.

WANTED Any factory cross bars for sale?

4stroker

Reaction score
Anyone have some of these they're not using? Mine didn't come with any & I'd love to get a set of factory bars to eliminate any possible fitment issues that I've read about. I'm in Gulf Shores, AL for shipping purposes. TIA

PittPa

Reaction score
I shopped around and found a new set on Ebay for $250 shipped if you cant find them here. Came brand new in OE box. These fits perfect and look great. Also, very little wind noise that 3rd party bars can cause. I would send you the link but they didn't have any more when I just checked, I like them but around $200 for the pair is about what they are worth. I think because of the car being so new, there isn't much inventory. I have purchased bars for Audi's and these are easily 1/3 to 1/2 of what the dealer asks. Best of luck

MyTellyRide

Reaction score
Just picked up my new 2021 SX on 12/31 that came with the crossbars. They are unopened in the box. Wasn't sure my Thule from the trade-in would fit properly so I didn't try and ditch them at the dealer, but that worked out just fine.

If you are still looking let me know. I would be happy to sell them to you.

Attachments

• PXL_20210102_160824025.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210102_160824025.MP.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

4stroker

Reaction score
I shopped around and found a new set on Ebay for $250 shipped if you cant find them here. Came brand new in OE box. These fits perfect and look great. Also, very little wind noise that 3rd party bars can cause. I would send you the link but they didn't have any more when I just checked, I like them but around $200 for the pair is about what they are worth. I think because of the car being so new, there isn't much inventory. I have purchased bars for Audi's and these are easily 1/3 to 1/2 of what the dealer asks. Best of luck
Thanks for the update.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Pscoop

Reaction score
I have a set of Kia cross bars out of the box, never installed. $250+ship if necessary. Located in eastern Long Island, NY for pickup. ehbeach2@gmail.com
Shipping is around $70-80 to most places.