Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Any word on side steps option availability?

Macfly

Reaction score
When setting up a build online it comes up as an option but dealer says they cant actually lace an order for them yet. Any word on when/how this will work? Will it have to be a part order months from now separately?

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
They appear to be available at build time, but can’t be ordered afterwards. There are some quick shots in the below video, but $690 seems steep for what they are.

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Noticed that Kia has taken Side Steps off the accessories listed on the Build site for the Telluride. However, was at dealership today and picked up the new Telluride Genuine Accessories brochure that they just got in which listed the side steps, but didn’t include a picture.

Beeds

Reaction score
I saw side steps on a Telluride shown in a promotional video. They were attractive ... BUT, they each had the Telluride name spelled out in pretty large, bold, capital letters on top ... T E L L U R I D E ... This was a big turn off for my tastes! that was just too much unnecessary extra brand promotion for my liking ... if, I put any on, they will be aftermarket.

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Contacted KIA customer assistance regarding availability- they stated that the part shows back logged until December- hopefully that will change!

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Noticed that Kia has taken Side Steps off the accessories listed on the Build site for the Telluride. However, was at dealership today and picked up the new Telluride Genuine Accessories brochure that they just got in which listed the side steps, but didn’t include a picture.
Can you post the brochure by chance? Maybe some pics of it? (Assuming it is only a few pages)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.