No soliciting permitted.

Anyone get a sunshade for front window? What did you go with?

BadRabbit

Reaction score
Wanting to make sure I order correct size. Vehicle will be garage kept, but work parking lot is in direct sun all afternoon so will be using a sunshade on front window.

yhax

Reaction score
I also went with Cover Craft ( took about a month, but arriving tomorrow, yay). I've had 3 other Cover Craft shades in other cars, they are all fantastic especially with the Florida sun.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

TX Telluride

Reaction score
@Tobstertx3 mine should be arriving soon as well. I ordered the “premium” white one to match my car. I’ve had them before (CRV and Giulia) and they fit perfectly. They leave about an inch on sides in order to be able to fit. Minimal sunlight comes in due to this gap.

AzuNyan

Reaction score
@TX Telluride @yhax , do you guys have the ez pass and dash camera mounted or whatever on your windshield? If so, please upload pictures and what was the workaround for this? Im planning on getting one from weathertech, but im hesitant on getting it because i have an ez pass and a dash cam on my windshield.

BadRabbit

Reaction score
I also went with Cover Craft ( took about a month, but arriving tomorrow, yay). I've had 3 other Cover Craft shades in other cars, they are all fantastic especially with the Florida sun.
Glad to know it takes about a month. I order a few weeks ago, and still has not shipped, was getting ready to contact customer support. They really need to make that clear, maybe they did and I just missed it! Can't wait for it to arrive. Luckily (I guess really unluckily) vehicle is garage parked during the day still thanks to COVID.

Wee

Reaction score
I ordered a Cover Craft shade a few weeks ago as well. I have them for our Juke and Mazda6, they're a must for Florida. Hoping there are no gaps under the mirror. We have a Sunpass mounted but it doesn't need to be up 24/7.

The Kia dealer here said the Kia branded one was flimsy and not stiff like the UVS1000 from Cover Craft, if anyone can confirm different?

Tobstertx3

Reaction score
I use the Weathertech for my Stinger. I love it, fits like a glove. Its dual-purpose design helps keep vehicles cool in the summer, and in the winter, also helps warm up interiors and avert frost build-up. They now have the Telluride

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I ordered a Cover Craft shade a few weeks ago as well. I have them for our Juke and Mazda6, they're a must for Florida. Hoping there are no gaps under the mirror. We have a Sunpass mounted but it doesn't need to be up 24/7.

The Kia dealer here said the Kia branded one was flimsy and not stiff like the UVS1000 from Cover Craft, if anyone can confirm different?
This KIA one is among the highest quality anywhere. 3/8 inch thick, black side out for winter, silver for summer. The black side matches my SXP ceiling liner.

Your dealer is FOS. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

yhax

Reaction score
Took some pics of the cover craft shade that arrived today (yes yes, I took the pics in my sunny garage :p ). Hope they help.

@BadRabbit the order confirmation said something about expected ship date, which was about a month out. You can check your status on their site, good luck.
@Wee Cover Craft are very sturdy, like I said, this is my fourth time using them. Can't go wrong. I have my sunpass up in the pic, but it can just pop off as needed.
@Tobstertx3 @AzuNyan - no gaps on the sides or bottom. Small gap on top, but nothing major (not sure if these pics do it any justice), could be handy for a dash cam mount 2.jpg 1.jpg .

Wildcatt76

Reaction score
Been using this one - folds up easily and slips in seat back pocket. Silver for summer - really don’t need the black winter feature in GA. I can say with 35% nano tint on front sides plus this, it is tolerable to get into my black interior on my a black copper. You definitely need something.
E3C2C3F5-1673-47CD-B45B-CDF042F70B55.png

BadRabbit

Reaction score
Took some pics of the cover craft shade that arrived today (yes yes, I took the pics in my sunny garage :p ). Hope they help.

@BadRabbit the order confirmation said something about expected ship date, which was about a month out. You can check your status on their site, good luck.
@Wee Cover Craft are very sturdy, like I said, this is my fourth time using them. Can't go wrong. I have my sunpass up in the pic, but it can just pop off as needed.
@Tobstertx3 @AzuNyan - no gaps on the sides or bottom. Small gap on top, but nothing major (not sure if these pics do it any justice), could be handy for a dash cam mount View attachment 7734 View attachment 7733 .

Nice, glad I went with it! Yeah, mine didn't have any shipping estimate on the order page, actually shipped out this morning. Figured it would take a while since they are cut to order, American made, and COVID going on.

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

@Tobstertx3 @AzuNyan - no gaps on the sides or bottom. Small gap on top, but nothing major (not sure if these pics do it any justice), could be handy for a dash cam mount View attachment 7734 View attachment 7733 .
Yes, the Covercraft is Nearly identical to the KIA Telluride version I have.

Wee

Reaction score
Yes, the Covercraft is Nearly identical to the KIA Telluride version I have.
Thanks for sharing! Your the first person I've come across that actually has one of the Kia branded ones. From everything I gathered they looked to be the same as Cover Craft and or made by them but couldn't get 100% confirmation from any dealer, good to know now :)