Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Anyone want my sx prestige?

Chwtom

Reaction score
I put an order in for an sx prestige with awd and tow on March 12. It isn’t in yet, haven’t gotten a vin, and I decided to get a different vehicle. Partly because I didn’t want to wait that long and partly because I didn’t like the 4 pin tow adapter. I’m guessing it will arrive in the next two months, my order was in pretty early.

It is moss green with brown interior.

The dealer was going to sell it to me for $1700 under invoice plus any incentives available at the time it comes in.

Dealer is in Sheboygan, Wisconsin at brantmeier Kia. Rob is the dealer I worked with, awesome guy. If you let him know Tom from the message boards sent you he will give you the same deal (to the first one who commits).

TellurideSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Surely someone will go for this, 1700 under invoice with the current rebates if still in effect would price this at what, 41,000 or so? This would be by far the cheapest I’ve seen.

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I put an order in for an sx prestige with awd and tow on March 12. It isn’t in yet, haven’t gotten a vin, and I decided to get a different vehicle. Partly because I didn’t want to wait that long and partly because I didn’t like the 4 pin tow adapter. I’m guessing it will arrive in the next two months, my order was in pretty early.

The dealer was going to sell it to me for $1700 under invoice plus any incentives available at the time it comes in.

Dealer is in Sheboygan, Wisconsin at brantmeier Kia. Rob is the dealer I worked with, awesome guy. If you let him know Tom from the message boards sent you he will give you the same deal (to the first one who commits).
Very nice offer ...good guy ! What did you choose instead .....................so we can roast you ....................bawaaaaaaa congrats !!

Kirkaiya

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
What's the total price the dealer quoted you? I'm planning to buy a moss green SX with espresso brown, but not opposed to the prestige package w/dune brown. But I'm on Oregon, so it's likely the shipping to here would kill the deal 😯

RocketRy

Reaction score

What is the total price? I live in Minneapolis but could easily make that drive as all my family lives in Oshkosh.

Sandy_Eggo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

Do you have a VIN or build sheet? Curious whether you ordered with tow package.

lukasnelson

Reaction score

Is this still available?

SX88

Reaction score
What's the total price the dealer quoted you? I'm planning to buy a moss green SX with espresso brown, but not opposed to the prestige package w/dune brown. But I'm on Oregon, so it's likely the shipping to here would kill the deal 😯
I, too, am in the works to purchase the SX Moss/Espresso, but haven’t seen any real pics of the Espresso other than the computer image on the KIA website. Have you seen any pics?

Kirkaiya

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I, too, am in the works to purchase the SX Moss/Espresso, but haven’t seen any real pics of the Espresso other than the computer image on the KIA website. Have you seen any pics?
Yes, there are some photos someone posted in the all the colors of Telluride message forum/thread. At least in the photos the person posted, it doesn't look nearly as dark as I had hoped. With that said, I put in an order for it anyway.