Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

are there any missing features on the telluride? is it on par with the k900?

ballistic

Reaction score
the k900 is obviously kia's top dog. sorry, i didn't mean that k9 pun. but you know what i mean. the k900 is kia's flagship car. i'm pretty sure the telluride is kia's flagship suv. are there any tech features from the k900 that are missing in the telluride?

Steve

Reaction score
Given that the k900 starts at $60k I'd have to assume yes. It has features the Telluride will not.

A very quick once over of the features I see on the k900 and not on the Telluride:

Blind Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
Haptic Steering Wheel
Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
Head-Up Display (HUD) Optional on upper trims.

Last edited:

MrLatte

Reaction score
But the Telluride does have:

Blind Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist-Rear (BCA-R) - all trim levels
Lane Departure Warning (LDW) - all trim levels
Rear Cross-Traffic Collision - Avoidance Assist (RCCA) - all trim levels
Head Up Display (HUD) - SX (optional)

See this link for features and options:

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
I guess at this point, we're not too sure if the Telluride is going to be KIA's flagship SUV. But since I have my doubts that they'll bring anything bigger to market, it probably is. That being said, I imagine the K900 SHOULD have a few features not found in the Telluride at the price point it's at. Then again, why would KIA want to have a flagship SUV - the best they have to offer - without some important features? Maybe they're just trying to be on par with other manufacturers similar products...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.