Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Average Wait Time for Production

JRH

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I ordered a 2020 Telluride SX with the prestige package from a dealer in Texas over 2 weeks ago but the SUV has not been picked up for production. Is anyone else experiencing this wait time before it goes into production?

arckal

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Not sure this would help but, I was told it would later in June if I would be placing an order today.

Mr.JB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
When I ordered my Telluride with black copper, dune brown, and tow package on March 9th I was told around 10 weeks. So expect end of May/early June.

Gwyn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So I was told that the availability of some accessories are in stock. I was told that the skid plate, and some parts of the tow package was not in stock. And if you place the order you are basically waiting for the part to get into stock before your car is built. Because of that I was told 8 weeks minimum and really no idea when it will come. But they will call me when the the car is being made and given a delivery date by then.

Chaos13

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So I was told that the availability of some accessories are in stock. I was told that the skid plate, and some parts of the tow package was not in stock. And if you place the order you are basically waiting for the part to get into stock before your car is built. Because of that I was told 8 weeks minimum and really no idea when it will come. But they will call me when the the car is being made and given a delivery date by then.
That's good to know, a dealer in NJ told me that the wait time currently is 5 weeks here. I am assuming we would be able to get these parts installed at a later stage if we want to get the car earlier.

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have two orders in since February 23rd. Both are SX AWD Prestige.

The one in Everlasting Silver has a date of April 24th in El Paso.

The other is in Black Copper. It still does not have a date.

This is as of noon today.

G

G-835936

I ordered a 2020 Telluride SX with the prestige package from a dealer in Texas over 2 weeks ago but the SUV has not been picked up for production. Is anyone else experiencing this wait time before it goes into production?
I ordered mine (GAVE THEM MONEY) on March 20th, here it is June 19th and I still don't have it. Very disappointing

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My SXP took 4 months and 2 days to arrive. February 22 - June 24. Black Copper SXP, dune, with tow.

My SXP in blue and tow took 2 months. We passed on this one because we didn’t like the color. Glad we did because the Black Copper with Dune is beautiful inside and out.

Mr.JB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My SXP took 4 months and 2 days to arrive. February 22 - June 24. Black Copper SXP, dune, with tow.

My SXP in blue and tow took 2 months. We passed on this one because we didn’t like the color. Glad we did because the Black Copper with Dune is beautiful inside and out.
I’m glad yours came in. Yes the black copper is really worth the wait.