Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Backordered SX

meabbys

Reaction score
I am on the waitlist for an SX. I’m told they’re on back order. The delearship can’t tell me how long, but personally they guessed maybe a month. Any input? Tips? Ideas when we might get more in???

WhiteSX

Reaction score
I am on the waitlist for an SX. I’m told they’re on back order. The delearship can’t tell me how long, but personally they guessed maybe a month. Any input? Tips? Ideas when we might get more in???
Search the threads on this topic. Expect your wait to be at least 3 months

Sandy_Eggo

Reaction score
Apparently there is a 4-month backlog on pre-sold SX Prestige Package cars, so today Kia blocked off the SX Prestige Package for new orders while they work through the backlog. Orders already submitted are OK, but for now no new orders will be accepted for SX Prestige Package cars.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.