No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Best looking colors

Richard A

Reaction score
Hi guys, curious what everyone's top 3 colors are after seeing them in person? For me. 1. Dark Moss, 2. White, and Black.

Tellmeride

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
1. Boss Moss
2. See 1
3. See 1

:love:

All the other pedestrian colors make your special ride barely noticeable in a sea of greyscale.

CAsuKiHy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
How is moss looking when dirty? I want silver with blue hint, mainly because I don’t have to wash it every week.

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
How is moss looking when dirty? I want silver with blue hint, mainly because I don’t have to wash it every week.
The Silver with the black wheels...m
I love the way the Moss, silver and gray all seem to be multi colors depending on the light. Silver will be the easiest to keep clean, I just wish it had the light gray interior option.

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Black copper
Ebony black
Snow white pearl and I hate white on every other vehicle.

Our first order was the silver, but the blue tint made it ugly. Sangria is boring. Can't stand grey ever.

That's all

TRide05

Reaction score
I almost ordered the gravity grey but was left unimpressed when I saw it in person.

Black looks sharp, but like others said, doesn't really set it apart. I ended up ordering the black copper, but haven't actually seen it in person.

The silver looks very nice as well. They did a good job of making this color unique in a sea of silver cars out there, and with the black wheels it looks very expensive.

Crossefire00

Reaction score
1. White (Dune brown interior really makes this pop even more.)
2. Gravity Grey (Missing some of the interior color options which hurts it I think.)
3. Moss (Moss looks nice but it will be the most common color.)

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
One of the hardest to keep clean but looks soooo sharp... BLACK. I have had a few black cars and think they look soooo sharp when washed and waxed. If an when they decide in West Point to put in the first bolt...I am waiting on my BLACK on BLACK in BLACK T-ride. Fist thing I want to do is "Murder out" ... black out some of the chrome, legal tint the windows and then Ceramic Coat. No...not a "Gangsta"... just a 70 year old dressing up his new toy the way he wants. Hell, the T-Ride may have more of a warranty than I have.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!