No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Best looking colors

Richard A

Reaction score
Black Copper looks pretty cool. Never seen one in person. Definitely the most unique color I think. It looks dark brown which I never considered before.

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Black Copper looks pretty cool. Never seen one in person. Definitely the most unique color I think. It looks dark brown which I never considered before.
Yes, the appearance varies with the amount of light and the angle of which you look at it. Super cool if you like variety!

Jj515

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
1. Black Copper (if it came with grey interior)
2. Black
3. Gravity grey
4. White

Im not a fan of Moss but my husband is and many of my friends- so I may be on my own with that opinion.
Everlasting is too light for me and looks bluish IMO. Sangria isn’t a contender as it’s not available in the SXP, which I’m willing to wait for. (Under 30 days and counting for my black/ grey interior SXP)

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Orca Rider

Reaction score
Sangria
Black Copper
Black

We drove 3.5 hours just to see Sangria and bought it on the spot! Love it. Was wanting an SX Black Copper, bu none to be found within 500 miles, so purchased the EX Sangria

Richard A

Reaction score
I’m surprised how many people are high on the Black Copper color. I don’t know what to make of the color. It almost looks like the color of the Coca Cola I drank today. 🤷‍♂️

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I’m surprised how many people are high on the Black Copper color. I don’t know what to make of the color. It almost looks like the color of the Coca Cola I drank today. 🤷‍♂️
It’s just the elite, 1% of the population, who love flashy things that stand out from the masses. The average person simply can’t relate. lolololol

Jdrn21

Reaction score
Moss looks to brown for my taste. Ebony black looks great though 👍. I might be a little biased.
I have a dark moss on order that should be here soon. But I will say that the ebony black, to me, is just a more glossier black than the average car on the road. maybe that is because every picture I have seen of one is brand new. And of course brand new black cars look amazing. I'd be curious to know what ebony black looks like on a vehicle after 1 year of UV and road wear

That said, in my opinion Moss is the most unique color vehicle on the road especially when paired with those badass black rims

13_FST

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My preference:
1) Dark Moss
2) Everlasting Silver
3) Sangria -> which is what I got

Sangria is very understated and looks and is premium. It's also a very unique colour which is a huge plus.

MJ Johnson

Reaction score
The minute I saw it I fell in love with the Sangria, Ebony was my second choice black interior

Mr.JB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
1) Black Copper
2) Sangria
3) Black
4) Gravity Gray

My wife and I don’t like white vehicles and she absolutely hated the dark moss. We would have ordered the Sangria if it came in the SXP Package hands down as that was a favorite choice. We gambled and ordered the black copper without seeing even a sample color. When we saw it we were both delighted with our choice.

Mr.JB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
1) Black Copper
2) Sangria
3) Black
4) Gravity Gray

My wife and I don’t like white vehicles and she absolutely hated the dark moss. We would have ordered the Sangria if it came in the SXP Package hands down as that was a favorite choice. We gambled and ordered the black copper without seeing even a sample color. When we saw it we were both delighted with our choice.
I’m not sure why but everlasting silver just reminds my of everlasting gobstopers from Willy Wonka.

TellurideSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Moss
Either of the black
White

ibmax

Reaction score
Hi guys, curious what everyone's top 3 colors are after seeing them in person? For me. 1. Dark Moss, 2. White, and Black.
1) white/gray, 2) everlasting silver/gray and last but not least moss green/ butterscotch sx only. saw one at the dealer and butterscotch interior was awesome.