No soliciting permitted.

Best place to buy Kia accessories?

OaktownACE

Reaction score
Looking at oem stuff like rubber floor mats, cargo net, cargo cover, splash guards etc. I see a variation in prices across websites but from past buying experiences there are sometimes places/dealers that sell at lower prices. Anybody have any good sites?

mdineen

Reaction score
I have always, for all my cars, gone to the car's official accessory website and get the part number and drop that in Amazon. With the Telluride being new, not sure how many things are on there, but I have always been able to do it that way. There is a website called Kia Telluride Accessories & Parts - Free Shipping | Kia Stuff that has a great range of accessories, not sure how all the prices stack up to the offical Kia store Kia Accessories Guide - Home but try getting part number and dropping it in a few searches and I think you will find some luck.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

jw_tx21

SUSTAINING MEMBER
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Amazon is one source. Using the part number as mentioned above, drop into Google and you’ll come across dealer sites. Some dealers sell on eBay, Amazon, or direct. Note that shipping charges are often rather large on dealer sites - price may be higher on Amazon, but often includes shipping.