No soliciting permitted.

Best price on a 2021 SX?

CaliDoo1998

Reaction score
How are dealers arriving at the sales price? MSRP is well below what I’m seeing as dealer price. Has anyone been able to buy one at MSRP? Want to make sure I’m getting the best price possible.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Lith_SXPN

Reaction score
MSRP is about the best price you can get. Very few will go below MSRP. Muncie Kia will be under MSRP if you have Costco Auto program. Muncie is a good dealer if you are willing to pay for shipping and don't mind the long wait time.

bcjenkins

Reaction score
You can also try Superior Kia in Cincinnati, OH. They were ordering with a $1,000 discount and no dealer add-ons. I don't know what the other fees are though.

Reaction score
I assume you’re in CA, order from Hilltop in Richmond, CA. Only dealer in CA selling at MSRP. Expect a 6-8mo wait

Reaction score

woolverine

Reaction score
Moe @ Hilltop is fantastic.

I ordered from Ashley @ i25 Kia in CO because they wait was almost a year at Hilltop. MSRP no mark up. Much less of a wait time.

Ashley NC

Reaction score
MSRP is about the best price you can get. Very few will go below MSRP. Muncie Kia will be under MSRP if you have Costco Auto program. Muncie is a good dealer if you are willing to pay for shipping and don't mind the long wait time.
Do you have a contact salesperson for this dealership? Thanks!