No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Black Friday Announcement!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Black Friday Special #1 Starting today November 8th through Dec 1st 2019

Order/Purchase a KIA Telluride from KIA of Muncie and you will receive (1) 55 Inch LG 4K TV! If we are shipping the vehicle or you are picking up from us you will have something extra in the trunk! You still buy below MSRP with KIA of Muncie and the Costco Auto Program!

*Does not apply to previous placed orders before Nov 8th.

IMG_20191106_154013_732.jpg

Schlegel

Reaction score
Black Friday Special #1 Starting today November 8th through Dec 1st 2019

Order/Purchase a KIA Telluride from KIA of Muncie and you will receive (1) 55 Inch LG 4K TV! If we are shipping the vehicle or you are picking up from us you will have something extra in the trunk! You still buy below MSRP with KIA of Muncie and the Costco Auto Program!

*Does not apply to previous placed orders before Nov 8th.

View attachment 4760
Bummer...ordered mine with Muncie in early October. Nice early Christmas present for some! WOW!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ok now, hold on a sec. Not sure if this is a joke...but if it's not, what happens if you purchase from out of state?
You always pay sales tax for the vehicle in the state of registration (at least in my case it has been). Otherwise, people would be going out of state to save the sales tax all the time (which isn't insignificant on a $30-$40K vehicle!

hammick

Reaction score
You always pay sales tax for the vehicle in the state of registration (at least in my case it has been). Otherwise, people would be going out of state to save the sales tax all the time (which isn't insignificant on a $30-$40K vehicle!
True for the most part but there is a growing trend for states to have reciprocal agreements for sales tax on out of state vehicle purchases. Makes buying out of state more complicated if you live in a state that has no tax on vehicle purchases.

When looking to buy from Jason (and Lucas) they were on top of this and wouldn't be charging me sales tax on a vehicle being titled in Montana.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
A couple people have reached out expressing they are upset that they are Not getting a TV. Keep in mind this is a Black Friday Special for Nov 8th going forward. Black Friday Specials are simply that. If you bought a new iPhone a few days ago and now it's free with activation is Tmobile going to refund the money because you want the Black Friday Deal? It's not the way things work. We are offering this to have fun and gain new customers like anyone else selling a product or offering a Black Friday Deal. I hope you all understand our reasoning behind this. Even in the car business specials change month to month. If a better deal was the month prior and you missed out... Not much you can do except wait for a better deal. The dealer can't offer you the prior month's incentives. If anyone of you needs further clarification please email me directly. Thank You. jfox@kiaofmuncie.com