No soliciting permitted.

Butterscotch interior

Tellurider318

Reaction score
Hello telluriders! Leaning towards butterscotch interior for our future Telluride. Anyone who has this interior can speak on how it looks in person? share pics? We have never seen it in person but are drawn to it via the pics/videos we have seen online. Thank you

Sybertron

Reaction score
Same here. I'm curious how different butterscotch brown is from dunne brown in reality. If anyone can share pics it will be great!

jw_tx21

SUSTAINING MEMBER
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
There are a few links within the threads below in the forum with butterscotch pics. It is lighter and brighter than dune brown.

Dredre3

Reaction score
I test drive one with butterscotch and fell in love with it. Its way different than the dune brown. Most pics I've seen of it online look way more yellow than it was in person. Its really luxurious looking!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

KCKC

Reaction score
We have butterscotch in our SX and love it! The contrast with the black looks really nice, but I have to say that the black is always dirty. We do live in Arizona and have a lot of dust this time of year. Also, the driver’s side seat is starting to show some color transfer. We’ve had our Telluride for about 8 1/2 months. These pictures are more tan than it is in person. User Pscoop’s pictures are much more accurate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 80

Familyman20

Reaction score
Thats what sold us too. The contrast with the black interior and headliner. Its sharp in person.

Tellurider318

Reaction score

Pscoop

Reaction score
Somewhere there is a post on here about the leather having already been treated as it comes from the factory.

MetallyTooL

Reaction score
Why is butterscotch interior designated as black interior on window stickers? It shows butterscotch as an added option, but the interior is “black”. Weird.

Familyman20

Reaction score
Why is butterscotch interior designated as black interior on window stickers? It shows butterscotch as an added option, but the interior is “black”. Weird.
Probably just a default from the ordering process. Specific option codes dictate a vehicle's build and then those options are printed out on the window sticker after the standard equipment. Iirc butterscotch is option group 12 on the SX trim.