No soliciting permitted.

Buying A Telluride 100% Online

ben48

Reaction score
Quick question - I was working with a dealer that can sell at MSRP, but the deal apparently has to be done in person. I was hoping to do everything electronically and have the car shipped to me. I was wondering if that law was specific to one state, or if that's the case everywhere?

If in-person is required, any dealer recommendations in AZ, Las Vegas, So Cal, or New Mexico that sell at MSRP would be appreciated!

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Quick question - I was working with a dealer that can sell at MSRP, but the deal apparently has to be done in person. I was hoping to do everything electronically and have the car shipped to me. I was wondering if that law was specific to one state, or if that's the case everywhere?

If in-person is required, any dealer recommendations in AZ, Las Vegas, So Cal, or New Mexico that sell at MSRP would be appreciated!
I’m doing a few to Las Vegas and Cal.. so TX has no issues doing it. Keep in mind the contracts are carbon copy so they are FedEx overnight but other than that is all over the phone and email.

Last edited:

ben48

Reaction score
Thanks Stephen - I don't know why they said I had to be there? The dealer I spoke to is in Texas too. I'll be on the lookout for your inventory.

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Thanks Stephen - I don't know why they said I had to be there? The dealer I spoke to is in Texas too. I'll be on the lookout for your inventory.
Hopefully get some S models in next week allocation.. will let you know for sure..

Gottago

Reaction score

Try Royal Kia in Tucson. We ordereded ours from Jesus Camargo. Could have done it on line he said. Ordered a EX, AWD, TOW, Black on black with Premium upgrade at MSRP. Ordered 1 month ago but no build date from Kia yet. Easy to deal with.

ben48

Reaction score
Try Royal Kia in Tucson. We ordereded ours from Jesus Camargo. Could have done it on line he said. Ordered a EX, AWD, TOW, Black on black with Premium upgrade at MSRP. Ordered 1 month ago but no build date from Kia yet. Easy to deal with.
Thanks Gottago -- I'm hoping to avoid ordering and buy something that can ship sooner. But that's a good backup option - I'm in Phoenix, so not too far.

G

G-570389

Thanks Gottago -- I'm hoping to avoid ordering and buy something that can ship sooner. But that's a good backup option - I'm in Phoenix, so not too far.
Good luck, especially in Phoenix, especially if you are looking for an AWD. Expect to pay $3000to $5000 over MSRP and $2000 worth of options you don't want. 🚘🏜😎

rwhite4573

Reaction score
Talk to Jesse (888) 480-0418 at All Star Kia San Bernardino. Sold it to me at MSRP. No hard sale and no B.S.

joelb727

Reaction score
Talk to Jesse (888) 480-0418 at All Star Kia San Bernardino. Sold it to me at MSRP. No hard sale and no B.S.
Not true... at least not for me. I contacted Jesse early December per one of your posts. It was for an in stock sxp. He said that they will not accept anything less than $1500 over msrp.

Same games... come in, several people are coming in today to buy over msrp, etc. As of today, the car still shows in stock.

I was not impressed with Jesse. But then again, all so cal dealers seem to be on the pipe. Short-sighted, dealer interaction is definitely the weakest / most disappointing link in the telluride equation.

Last edited:

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Good luck, especially in Phoenix, especially if you are looking for an AWD. Expect to pay $3000to $5000 over MSRP and $2000 worth of options you don't want. 🚘🏜😎
We have quite a few AZ customers

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I picked up an EX AWD at Prescott Valley Kia. $500 under MSRP, plus Kia incentives. That was in April though so "pre hype" . They were great to work with maybe give them a look.

Parmel

Reaction score
I had one dealer in TX state “we cannot sell a car out of state. It is against the law, you must be here.”

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
I had one dealer in TX state “we cannot sell a car out of state. It is against the law, you must be here.”
That is not true.. at all.

rwhite4573

Reaction score
Sorry, I texted Jesse and here is the response I got "The availability has become more scarce. All dealerships are doing that now. The SX AWD w/ prestige is a 6-8 month wait".

I take that as a mark up over MSRP.

GaDawg

Reaction score
I had one in Columbus OH tell me the only way they will take an order or hold a car is with you in the dealer to physically sign the order. Wouldn't take a CC deposit. I asked them how they work with out of state buyers and he said "I guess we don't.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Lol. Ya... Amazon says
Sorry, I texted Jesse and here is the response I got "The availability has become more scarce. All dealerships are doing that now. The SX AWD w/ prestige is a 6-8 month wait".

I take that as a mark up over MSRP.
All? 🤔

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
I had one in Columbus OH tell me the only way they will take an order or hold a car is with you in the dealer to physically sign the order. Wouldn't take a CC deposit. I asked them how they work with out of state buyers and he said "I guess we don't.
Lol. Man, I hope the dealer principals understand that.