No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Caliper Covers

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Lou Panozzo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I might paint them but these might last longer

SC300ES

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Some covers are too rectangular that they look fake and you lose the actual shape of the caliper if that makes any sense.

Lou Panozzo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I agree they might look fake. I might try painting first. If that doesn’t hold up then I could always get the covers.

Lu..

Reaction score
How true is their statement that it reduces the operating temperature, amount of brake dust, etc...

Looks like you can customize it...wonder how it would look with "Telluride" engraved on it.

If anyone has a pic, would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: went to MGP customizer and came up with this...used "redline" premium color with "impact" font

T-ride covers.JPG

Last edited:

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
How true is their statement that it reduces the operating temperature, amount of brake dust, etc...

Looks like you can customize it...wonder how it would look with "Telluride" engraved on it.

If anyone has a pic, would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: went to MGP customizer and came up with this...used "redline" premium color with "impact" font

View attachment 5851
Is that right? $515 just for some caliper covers? Doesn't seem to be very cost effective.

blitt

Reaction score
Very nice!!

BPS725

Reaction score
It came out very good. Just want very slow and took a dermal wheel to everything before painting. I did paint the pad center too but that's a personal choice.
Screenshot_20200322-094852_Chrome.jpg