Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Canadian Specs and Pricing

Michelw

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The pdf that was sent to me cant be forwarded so here are the brief details:

EX Premium $44 - 47 K
SX $ 49 - 52 K
SX LTD $ 53 - 56 K

All 3 trims are AWD

When comparing the Kia Sorento price between Canada and the US, the price difference is about 9% more in Canada than the US for the equivalent trim level. When I apply the same logic for the current Telluride US prices, here is what I get for the EX and SX trim level (according the westcoastTelly, there will be no LX and S trim levels in Canada, but there will be an SX Limited trim level). My projected prices look very similar to those of westcoastTelly:

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
From what I can see the SX LTD here in Canada has absolutely every option box ticked , my only dissapointment is that the 20 in wheels are machined , not gloss black . When Kia launched the Stinger here it was similarly optioned , only 2 trims , both GTs AWD and the GT LTD was FULLY loaded .

Telli

Reaction score
When will the SX Limited 7 seats be delivered in Canada? My local dealer (Montreal, Quebec) told me in August?!?!?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I am getting a black sx Friday. I was told sx limited are 3 months away in Ontario.
are you OK with the wheels , the US SX comes with black 20" ??? my dealer has 4 SXL arriving mid June and Alberta about the same .......................dealers will sell you what they have ..............I dont believe them