Welcome to our KIA Telluride community!

We're so glad you found us! Please take a moment to register. We'd LOVE to have you!

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Canadian Specs and Pricing

Reaction score
The pdf that was sent to me cant be forwarded so here (screenshots start a few posts down) are the brief details:

EX Premium $44 - 47 K
SX $ 49 - 52 K
SX LTD $ 53 - 56 K

All 3 trims are AWD

Last edited by a moderator:

Michelw

Reaction score
The pdf that was sent to me cant be forwarded so here are the brief details:

EX Premium $44 - 47 K
SX $ 49 - 52 K
SX LTD $ 53 - 56 K

All 3 trims are AWD

When comparing the Kia Sorento price between Canada and the US, the price difference is about 9% more in Canada than the US for the equivalent trim level. When I apply the same logic for the current Telluride US prices, here is what I get for the EX and SX trim level (according the westcoastTelly, there will be no LX and S trim levels in Canada, but there will be an SX Limited trim level). My projected prices look very similar to those of westcoastTelly:

Reaction score
From what I can see the SX LTD here in Canada has absolutely every option box ticked , my only dissapointment is that the 20 in wheels are machined , not gloss black . When Kia launched the Stinger here it was similarly optioned , only 2 trims , both GTs AWD and the GT LTD was FULLY loaded .

Michelw

Reaction score
Does anyone know the wheels size and seat configuration (7 or 8) that will be available in Canada for each of the trims (EX, SX and SX Limited).

Thanks

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.