Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Canadian Specs and Pricing

G

G-182241

I wish mine came with the black rims. Look much better. I might buy black wheels for summer and use stock rims for snow tires.

JDoggery

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
How about that Celebration Bonus of $1000. Has something like this ever been offered in the U.S.?

Celebration Bonus is available on the purchase or lease of a qualifying new and unregistered model from an authorized Kia dealer in Canada between April 2 and 30, 2019. Celebration Bonus of $1,000 is available on the models as follows: 2019 Forte, 2019 Soul, 2019 Sportage, 2019 Sorento, and 2020 Telluride. Celebration Bonus is combinable with other retail incentives and will be deducted from the negotiated price before taxes. No cash surrender value and cannot be applied to past transactions. Some restrictions apply. Please see dealer for full details. Offer is subject to change without notice.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.