Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Chapter statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Chapter events

Canadian Tellurides, Eh!

Canadian trims. What else do you wish for?

Konstantin

Reaction score
So i've noticed a few differences from US models as well as some features missing. A few of mines below, add yours in the reply:

* Lock feature would be nice for those nasty situations in the snow. I'm not sure how effective it would be compared to just Snow mode but still not sure why would they release that in US but not Canada.

* One feature that's not available on Telluride anywhere is auto lock and unlock of your doors. I've driven cars with that and it's amazing that you forget you need keys. My small issue with Telluride is that I forget to press the button on the front door once I took my kid's car seat from the back. Nicely, the car reminds me that doors are unlocked and I can lock it from my phone but I wish they did the auto lock and unlock based on the kay proximity.

loweboy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It’s been said before but , the wheels are a terrible!
The black 20’s in the states are the only ones I would consider.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!