No soliciting permitted.

Captain’s Chairs Covers

gasandneedles

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am looking for something that will protect some beautiful dune brown captain’s chairs from both car seats AND potentially even the back from the cargo (I have the Canadian 60-40 split liner). Should I just get a car seat protector and seat back protector? Would something from Canvasback work? Thanks for any tips!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

beato1

Reaction score
We ordered ours here. They are universal car seat cover (will fit most cars). But I had to make sure so I thoroughly measured the Telluride 2021 EX leather seats (also captain's chairs) against their size charts. They will fit front and second row. I noticed that our Telluride's front seats are 2 inches smaller than 2nd row but this should not be a big issue (pending arrival and fitment). We ordered 2 sets (each set comes with front (driver and passenger) and the bench seat (we will use for the third row). If you prefer single seat for more choices, go to their menu and click single seats. You have 7 days to return them per their policy. Thanks. Classy and fashion Car Accessories online shopping site - Beddinginn.com

Ellenj

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am looking for something that will protect some beautiful dune brown captain’s chairs from both car seats AND potentially even the back from the cargo (I have the Canadian 60-40 split liner). Should I just get a car seat protector and seat back protector? Would something from Canvasback work? Thanks for any tips!
Curious as to which cover you went with. Just got our Telly yesterday and had to put a towel behind and under my son’s car seat due to it digging into the seat immediately.

nightfall your telluride
Get your luxury badges right here in the Telluride forum store
Kia Telluride Clubs
Protect your vehicle from code scanners