No soliciting permitted.

Cargo area carpet mat

Crazymom5

Reaction score
I just purchased the carpeted rear cargo mat 2 days ago and just put it in my EX. I had saw pictures somewhere in here which is how I knew about it. Anyways, if anyone has one how do you like it. I’m a bit surprised that the cut outs on the back don’t fit over the areas they are cut out for better than they do. Also it has strips of Velcro all over it to hold it in place. Well several of them came off. They also should have made a cutout for the handle of the storage cover. Not sure how to easily open that now. Sort of regret getting it.

BabyRide

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I just purchased the carpeted rear cargo mat 2 days ago and just put it in my EX. I had saw pictures somewhere in here which is how I knew about it. Anyways, if anyone has one how do you like it. I’m a bit surprised that the cut outs on the back don’t fit over the areas they are cut out for better than they do. Also it has strips of Velcro all over it to hold it in place. Well several of them came off. They also should have made a cutout for the handle of the storage cover. Not sure how to easily open that now. Sort of regret getting it.
Good to know. I've been going back and forth between getting the carpeted mat vs an all weather OEM or weathertech. Where did you order the carpeted one from? From what I can see, it's on national back order. The OEM all weather gets mixed reviews. Looks to be more of a hard plastic that does not fold all that well when wanting to use the 3rd row and the weathertech does not fold at all. I'm really stuck here. I need something but not thrilled with any of the options right now.

BabyRide

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Would love to know where you got your hands on the carpeted mat.

DRK

Reaction score
No dealers near me have them. They are supposedly on national back order.
I ordered a cargo mat on June 11 at Kia Cargo Mat Seat Back S9F12-AU100 | Ray Skillman Kia OEM Parts
However, I don't recommend them. They never responded to my emails and voice messages, and failed to keep their word. They even sent a wrong item, cargo folding tray, initially.
Finally, I got a cargo mat seat back today. It took more than a month.
Google the part number S9F12 AU100. You will find a lot of online parts stores.

Wildcatt76

Reaction score
The all weather folding cargo liner from Kia looks like it was an afterthought hijacked from the 1980s. It’s cheap looking, slick so everything slides on it, doesn’t fold well, and rattles against the fender wells. Skip it and hope the aftermarket ones show up soon.

BabyRide

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I ordered a cargo mat on June 11 at Kia Cargo Mat Seat Back S9F12-AU100 | Ray Skillman Kia OEM Parts
However, I don't recommend them. They never responded to my emails and voice messages, and failed to keep their word. They even sent a wrong item, cargo folding tray, initially.
Finally, I got a cargo mat seat back today. It took more than a month.
Google the part number S9F12 AU100. You will find a lot of online parts stores.
My local dealership was finally able to order one. It's been on back order for a couple of months.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

DRK

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Thanks for the pics. How do you like it?
Velcro is very adhesive, so you'd better attach it to floor at once. Otherwise, it will raise nap. Other than wrinkles, I like it though I have not used it much yet. I hope wrinkles settle down itself. I think cargo mat is better choice than cargo tray if you have to choose one.

ernysan

Reaction score
Honestly with out this carpet (cargo mat) the interior looks cheap big difference with the cargo mat ------------- Makes me feel like if I own a Telluride now

The cargo mat was my firs add and ordered online at some KIA dealer

Attachments

ernysan

Reaction score
DOG NOT INCLUDED BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!