No soliciting permitted.

Cargo Liner for behind 3rd row when in lower position?

bcamper

Reaction score
Has anyone found an all weather liner that will fit behind the third row when it's in the lower "well" position? I've only found liners for when that area is up and not lowered down.

Thank you.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tobstertx3

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score

bh26

Reaction score
We opted for the ToughPro cargo mat due to the good reviews from other forum members and the flexibility to use it with the 3rd row up or down.

bcamper

Reaction score
Thank you! Has anyone used these with the cargo area in the lower position? We always have that back area down about 5 inches in the lower position and I'm not sure any of these fit that area?

alexdrums

Reaction score
Thank you! Has anyone used these with the cargo area in the lower position? We always have that back area down about 5 inches in the lower position and I'm not sure any of these fit that area?
I think I finally understand your question, you are looking for a cargo mat for the lower load floor/well.
I don’t think there is a mat made for that, but you could get an industrial door mat or something similar. and cut it to fit. Like the mats they usually have inside of a restaurant or business door.

bcamper

Reaction score
I think I finally understand your question, you are looking for a cargo mat for the lower load floor/well.
I don’t think there is a mat made for that, but you could get an industrial door mat or something similar. and cut it to fit. Like the mats they usually have inside of a restaurant or business door.
Oh that's a great idea. I'll look into that. Thank you.

ItsMeSB

Reaction score
In case you're still looking... I found this and remembered your question: Kia Telluride Trunk Liner

G

G-959524

I emailed weather tech about it waiting to hear back. You should email them too, maybe with enough interest they will make one.
I actually emailed them last June and they said they didn’t make one at the time. Maybe they will make one soon! Fingers crossed!

kiagirl

Reaction score
Are any of these cargo liners versatile and allow the third row to be in either position, up or down while keeping the same liner protection? Does that make sense?

YAH DEF

Reaction score
Are any of these cargo liners versatile and allow the third row to be in either position, up or down while keeping the same liner protection? Does that make sense?

Attachments

• Premium Cargo Liner.JPG
    Premium Cargo Liner.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 20

Senator20

Reaction score
you did not understand his question. They are talking about with the 3rd row seat up all times.

ItsMeSB

Reaction score
Someone posted these pics on another thread... This is ToughPro brand cut for Telluride. I think we're going to order this one as it's also reasonably priced. Amazon.com

1609172333045.png 1609172304707.png

There are also several threads on the forum... search for Cargo Liner.

tellurideknight

Reaction score
Someone posted these pics on another thread... This is ToughPro brand cut for Telluride. I think we're going to order this one as it's also reasonably priced. Amazon.com

View attachment 14026 View attachment 14024

There are also several threads on the forum... search for Cargo Liner.
I found Canvasback's Kia Telluride Liner for my Telluride a while back, personally I think it is the best option to use all the seats and have custom cutouts for the child restraints and seat latches cutout in the back. The value is worth it for what you receive as the material is pretty strong and waterproof from what I've seen so far. They also make a Captain's Seat Gap Cover that fits pretty nicely in between my two captain's seats (not pictured because I had it taken out when I took these pictures). Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Photo Jan 12, 1 04 26 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 12, 1 04 26 PM.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo Jan 12, 1 04 44 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 12, 1 04 44 PM.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo Jan 12, 1 04 50 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 12, 1 04 50 PM.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo Jan 12, 1 10 49 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 12, 1 10 49 PM.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo Jan 12, 1 13 34 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 12, 1 13 34 PM.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 15

tellurideknight

Reaction score
Had Canvasback do a set for my Telluride, super customizable and think would help with your question: Kia Telluride Cargo Liner

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have the 5 piece set on order from Canvasback in black