No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Cleaning Must Haves?

pinoyeer

Reaction score
Hey Folks , we have had our telluride for about a week and are loving it. we got an Gravity Grey EX Premium Package with Grey Interior. already bought some seat covers for the kids captains chairs to protect them from the car seats and some kick protectors as well

So my question is, What are some cleaning products , accessories etc that you guys use / reccommend picking up to wash/ clean the exterior as well as items to clean the leather and wipe down the touch screen and other instruments in your car

I appreciate your feedback!

Fuegoaz

Reaction score
Hey Folks , we have had our telluride for about a week and are loving it. we got an Gravity Grey EX Premium Package with Grey Interior. already bought some seat covers for the kids captains chairs to protect them from the car seats and some kick protectors as well

So my question is, What are some cleaning products , accessories etc that you guys use / reccommend picking up to wash/ clean the exterior as well as items to clean the leather and wipe down the touch screen and other instruments in your car

I appreciate your feedback!

We are waiting on our Telluride with grey interior and are also looking for seat covers. What brand and where did you get yours? Any pics of those? Keep us updated on what you use to clean the interior. Can't wait for ours. Was supposed to be end of April but who knows with everything going on!

Boonedoggle

Reaction score
Meguiars Leather Cleaner is the best I have found and at a great price compared to other similar or lesser products. Microfiber towels are also a must for interior cleaning. As for the shinny surfaces just use a little glass cleaner sprayed onto the microfiber towel then wipe down the surfaces.

Again, I can't say enough about the Ammo NYC videos for detailing (on YouTube.) They will teach you a lot of good practices to keep your car shinny and new with low costs. If you don't know about the clay bar and two bucket method for car washing then you MUST learn about it. Just don't clay bar your car every time. 1-2x per year is plenty.

My 2 cents.
John

ottoSXP

Reaction score
i second AMMO NYC, their tire product MUD is a staple.
for leather i swear by SmartLeather, great application, smell, & UV barrier.
for trim etc. 303 Protectant (either Aerospace or Auto - they're identical formulas per the mfr, i get whichever is cheaper at time of purchase).
prefer Zaino polish for waxing.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I use Chemical Guys leather cleaner. Has no fragrance / oil residue and use a microfiber cloth. Spray onto the cloth and not the leather! Also, don't forget to clean your steering wheel … you'll be amazed how dirty that gets!!!

pinoyeer

Reaction score
i second AMMO NYC, their tire product MUD is a staple.
for leather i swear by SmartLeather, great application, smell, & UV barrier.
for trim etc. 303 Protectant (either Aerospace or Auto - they're identical formulas per the mfr, i get whichever is cheaper at time of purchase).
prefer Zaino polish for waxing.
thanks for the Ammo NYC info, good stuff

pinoyeer

Reaction score
We are waiting on our Telluride with grey interior and are also looking for seat covers. What brand and where did you get yours? Any pics of those? Keep us updated on what you use to clean the interior. Can't wait for ours. Was supposed to be end of April but who knows with everything going on!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WGVJBXP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1