No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Climate Control on "S" Model

Brett3550

Reaction score
Does the Infotainment Display show what the actual temp is set to when adjustments are made? I think Kia fell short on the climate control for the lower 2 trims because it looks rather simple and cheap. This might be the only thing holding me back from the S.

Mac

Reaction score
You get what you pay for. The climate control is a nice upgrade but to get that option as well as several other nice options, you’ll be spending, at a minimum, $3100 more for the EX or $7500 more for the SX. Get what makes you happy but if you like everything about the S other than the temperature display, that $3100 seems a huge price to pay to see a digital display of the temperature...IMHO 😌

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

imsaadawais

Reaction score
i have model s and i can control climate thru driver dashboard and infotainment.. i can lock that temp too for 2nd and 3rd row

they have nice over head temp control on 2nd row as well

what is in the temp control which model S doesn't have?

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
i have model s and i can control climate thru driver dashboard and infotainment.. i can lock that temp too for 2nd and 3rd row

they have nice over head temp control on 2nd row as well

what is in the temp control which model S doesn't have?
S model does not have three zone Auto climate control.

badpewterz

Reaction score
but it does have 2 zones.
front and rear. the rear you can control and lock controls from the infotainment screen. you cant lock a number per say (auto climate) but you can lock the hot to cold placement ect.