Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Competitive Bonus cash question

Brucethebulldog

Reaction score
New to this forum. It's a great place for everything Telluride! Question: I had a dealer tell me that the competitive bonus cash only applies to qualifying cars that are 2012 models or newer. That means my 2011 Acura MDX just missed out. Is that correct?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Buckeye-TRide

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep. I traded in a 2011 but they let me use my wife’s 2018 Malibu as they were both in my name. Do you have a newer car in the household that your name is on?

Jdrn21

Reaction score
New to this forum. It's a great place for everything Telluride! Question: I had a dealer tell me that the competitive bonus cash only applies to qualifying cars that are 2012 models or newer. That means my 2011 Acura MDX just missed out. Is that correct?
Yep. Same goes for my 2008 avalanche. my truck is in better shape than most vehicles 2012 and newer. Sucks..... By the time I vehicle comes in there will if I consented so hopefully I will qualify for those