Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Custom floor mats

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Bhgro123

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Not bad. If anybody has any custom fit floor mat brands they could share on here, could you please do so. I saw someone post about Tuxmats, and those are really sharp, but they don’t have the 7 seat configuration yet.

Bhgro123

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have weathertechs in my truck and am not a big fan of the material, I’d prefer a more “rubbery” texture

tellumac

Reaction score
Just ordered my laser cut floor mats for my Sangria Telly. Tough PRO has them in stock for $99.00 and free shipping. Got mine in Burgandy. We purchased these for my Optima and love them better than weather tech.
does the Tough PRO have the "lips" on the sides so dirt or water does not flow off onto the floor? i like the bowl like feature of the weather tech's to keep dirt and water from leaking away from the mat.

twokiller

Reaction score
It does not have the lip, but it has a honeycomb pattern that does the same thing plus they stay pliable and don't curl up like the weather techs.

01truck

Reaction score
Do the Tough Pro mats go directly on the floor or do they have to go on top of OEM carpeted mats? So far I only test drove a Telly. I will most likely have to order a white SX with butterscotch interior and wait many months for delivery. I didn’t pay attention if there is a floor mat anchor that would not allow the Tough Pro mats to sit flush to the floor. I’ve learned so much from researching on this forum. Great source for Telly information.

ga1322

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Do the Tough Pro mats go directly on the floor or do they have to go on top of OEM carpeted mats? So far I only test drove a Telly. I will most likely have to order a white SX with butterscotch interior and wait many months for delivery. I didn’t pay attention if there is a floor mat anchor that would not allow the Tough Pro mats to sit flush to the floor. I’ve learned so much from researching on this forum. Great source for Telly information.
There are anchors for the mats so any custom mats will sit directly on the floor, not over carpet mats. I went with the OEM Kia All weather mats and love them, but from what I hear about the tough pro and price they should be a good option as well

Isthisidused

Reaction score
Just thought I would mention this in case anyone needs something until the fitted ones come out. I traded in a 2016 Sorento for a Telluride and kept the Kia supplied winter mats, as well as a full set of WeatherTechs, including for 3rd row for the Sorento, and they all fit in the Telly. The anchor holes line up and they fit good. Other than saying Sorento on them, you would think they were made for the Telly. We're using the rubber winter mats now until fitted ones come - I just can't bring myself to dirty up the carpet mats.

Rondakay

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
There are anchors for the mats so any custom mats will sit directly on the floor, not over carpet mats. I went with the OEM Kia All weather mats and love them, but from what I hear about the tough pro and price they should be a good option as well
Hey on your KIA all weather mats (I have the same thing) - do you have for 7 passenger or 8 passenger and if 7 do you have anything that goes between the seats?

ga1322

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey on your KIA all weather mats (I have the same thing) - do you have for 7 passenger or 8 passenger and if 7 do you have anything that goes between the seats?
I have the 8 passenger. The mats case as a 5 piece set: 2 for the front, 2 for the 2nd row, and 1 for the 3rd row. I don’t know for certain but I don’t think anything would go between the captains chairs. But when I get back I will take a picture of how the 3rd row mat sits

Rondakay

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have the 8 passenger. The mats case as a 5 piece set: 2 for the front, 2 for the 2nd row, and 1 for the 3rd row. I don’t know for certain but I don’t think anything would go between the captains chairs. But when I get back I will take a picture of how the 3rd row mat sits
Okay that sounds like exactly what I was given - I have just seen some of the other mat brands and they made one piece for the second row with a long tongue that covered the area between the seats. I am happy with mine considering the dealer threw them in - i just wanted to confirm that it was the right set. So on the 2nd row do the two mats cover entire area or is the center left uncovered? Take a pic of the second row too ...

Isthisidused

Reaction score
Not bad. If anybody has any custom fit floor mat brands they could share on here, could you please do so. I saw someone post about Tuxmats, and those are really sharp, but they don’t have the 7 seat configuration yet.
I'm interested in these too. They look better than WeatherTech. I also need 7-seater and asked them. They are looking for a Telly owner in Toronto to test the fit. If they're good, then 4-6 week's for production. Any Telly owners in Toronto? Maybe they'll give you a free set for your time.

Bhgro123

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm interested in these too. They look better than WeatherTech. I also need 7-seater and asked them. They are looking for a Telly owner in Toronto to test the fit. If they're good, then 4-6 week's for production. Any Telly owners in Toronto? Maybe they'll give you a free set for your time.
When did you contact them? I think I recall seeing someone recently that posted on here that they now had a prototype. Did you have them take down your email so they could let you know when they’re available?

Isthisidused

Reaction score
When did you contact them? I think I recall seeing someone recently that posted on here that they now had a prototype. Did you have them take down your email so they could let you know when they’re available?
Contacted them today. I asked them the question through the Amazon listing for the 8-seater mats, so not sure of the email address. They were very responsive. I will send a follow-up to ask them to contact me, good idea. Yes, they have a prototype, but no vehicle to test it on so they're looking for someone in Toronto that they can check the fit of the prototype.

ga1322

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Okay that sounds like exactly what I was given - I have just seen some of the other mat brands and they made one piece for the second row with a long tongue that covered the area between the seats. I am happy with mine considering the dealer threw them in - i just wanted to confirm that it was the right set. So on the 2nd row do the two mats cover entire area or is the center left uncovered? Take a pic of the second row too ...
Here are pics of the 2nd row and 3rd row. You can see the 3rd row mat comes up a little bit but not much. The area from the back of the center console to that point is uncovered. I imagine custom mats from weather tech or one of these other companies will have an option for captains chairs

ga1322

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are pics of the 2nd row and 3rd row. You can see the 3rd row mat comes up a little bit but not much. The area from the back of the center console to that point is uncovered. I imagine custom mats from weather tech or one of these other companies will have an option for captains chairs

Attachments