Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Dark Moss EX Owner Here!

Reaction score
From south florida.

Dark Moss EX, gray interior.

Tomorrow, I'm installing 22's on it. Next week, I'm de-chroming it, rebadging it, installing LED headlights/reverse lights/license plate lights, factory all-weather mats, lighted doorsills, mood lighting, and tinting it. Within a month, I will polish and ceramic coat it.

/Threadisworthlesswithoutpics

I promise to update this post with pics once it's actually something to look at besides this boring stock photo. LOL

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
looks good … too bad dark tint like that on the front windows is illegal here in the Republic of Kalifornia. It's a guaranteed ticket if you're stopped. The rest of the black out looks good. Please post more detailed pics. Thanks!

Reaction score
looks good … too bad dark tint like that on the front windows is illegal here in the Republic of Kalifornia. It's a guaranteed ticket if you're stopped. The rest of the black out looks good. Please post more detailed pics. Thanks!
30 is legal here in the state of florida, i put 15 on. 30 wouldn't have done much. can i get a ticket? sure. so can i for speeding. it's a risk either way.

Member Support

Please keep ths community Ad Free with a Supporting Member account today! For as little as $0.05 per day, you can keep this community online and ad free. CLICK HERE to send your support!