Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Dark Moss is Boss

Aeroguy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I nabbed the first mossy/grey SX Prestige in the Seattle area. I have yet to see another one on the road anywhere in the Pacific Northwest. Love the color combo and the black macho rims. Keeping in Sport mode more of the time cuz I love the growl. Getting looks at every stoplight. Nice.

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations. I have the same combo and have only seen one on the road in white. Swap out the lug nuts to black. Makes the rims look much better. Was very inexpensive, $20 from Amazon ... I’m also going to plastidip my logos and bought the K emblems from this site.

D77A0BBE-E436-4474-8778-BB5AF462DFD1.jpeg798594EB-2855-4E9A-854E-D336C96F720B.jpeg829DF5FA-8A97-4106-BDBE-F3A1AF777746.jpeg

Aeroguy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations. I have the same combo and have only seen one on the road in white. Swap out the lug nuts to black. Makes the rims look much better. Was very inexpensive, $20 from Amazon ... I’m also going to plastidip my logos and bought the K emblems from this site.

View attachment 638View attachment 639View attachment 640
Great idea! Were you able to find black locking lugs as well?

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Great idea! Were you able to find black locking lugs as well?
No I wasn’t. That’s why I went with spline lug nuts. They require an adapter to get the lug nuts off. I keep it in my hatch with the tire change kit. But I’m sure someone determined will get them off, but in reality, is stealing rims still a big problem? I suppose depending where you live it could be, but not really an issue for me. Looks mattered the most

Lyns2020Telluride

Reaction score
Bought my Moss/Black interior S model lastnight.. First and only one here in Southern Cali. (Temecula area) So excited, and love it! Only changes I would like to make is swap out the rims for black ones w/ black bolts, same tint all around, and change out the logo's. I did see here in a forum owners were talking about using black vinyl wraps over the exterior chrome.. Looks nice, but still not sure.. Any recommendations on where to get black 20" rims for a reasonable price?

Aeroguy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Bought my Moss/Black interior S model lastnight.. First and only one here in Southern Cali. (Temecula area) So excited, and love it! Only changes I would like to make is swap out the rims for black ones w/ black bolts, same tint all around, and change out the logo's. I did see here in a forum owners were talking about using black vinyl wraps over the exterior chrome.. Looks nice, but still not sure.. Any recommendations on where to get black 20" rims for a reasonable price?
My Dark Moss/Grey SX Prestige came with black 20” rims so I’m all set. I did indeed order the metallic badges and they look awesome. I would highly recommend the full set including the steering wheel. It gives the whole vehicle look a new level of mystique. I’ve had several inquire. “What is that? It’s beautiful!”

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My Dark Moss/Grey SX Prestige came with black 20” rims so I’m all set. I did indeed order the metallic badges and they look awesome. I would highly recommend the full set including the steering wheel. It gives the whole vehicle look a new level of mystique. I’ve had several inquire. “What is that? It’s beautiful!”
Don’t forget the black lugnuts. The wheels look much better with black instead of chrome.

Lyns2020Telluride

Reaction score
Don’t forget the black lugnuts. The wheels look much better with black instead of chrome.

Thank you for the link! :)

chipchop

Reaction score

View attachment 638View attachment 639View attachment 640
I want to plastidip mine when it comes in, erasing all chrome. Would love to see pics when you're finished!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!