No soliciting permitted.

Dealer Confirmed 2021’s?

obed96

Reaction score
I know that there have been rumblings about the 2021’s, but my dealer just confirmed that my order will be a 2021. He also said that there will be absolutely no differences from the 2020 MY.

I’m skeptical, as my order was placed on 11/05/2019 (SX-P, Dark Moss, Grey interior). Arrival was initially 01/20-03/2020, but has been pushed to early August due to COVID-19. I still don’t have a VIN.

Anyone have any thoughts? I don’t mind waiting, as we have a VW Atlas that fits our needs.

Schlegel

Reaction score
I know that there have been rumblings about the 2021’s, but my dealer just confirmed that my order will be a 2021. He also said that there will be absolutely no differences from the 2020 MY.

I’m skeptical, as my order was placed on 11/05/2019 (SX-P, Dark Moss, Grey interior). Arrival was initially 01/20-03/2020, but has been pushed to early August due to COVID-19. I still don’t have a VIN.

Anyone have any thoughts? I don’t mind waiting, as we have a VW Atlas that fits our needs.
Truly don't believe what MOST dealers tell you. Rarely is there a MODEL YEAR change without some type of change/upgrade/price increase.

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
I have heard from several dealers that have said at a minimum there will be new color options. If they know for certainty - then share the info they have on the 2021's.

mdineen

Reaction score
Truly don't believe what MOST dealers tell you. Rarely is there a MODEL YEAR change without some type of change/upgrade/price increase.
I wish I had saved my VM from my dealer but I am almost positive he said there was a $700 price change, but don't quote me on that, I spend way too much time on the forums and it's al starting to run together.......

obed96

Reaction score
Agreed. I asked them for info and specs on the 2021’s, and they didn’t have it. There’s a lot of cloak and dagger going on.

My dealer did say that they would not charge me more, even if prices go up. I’m sure they will still try to add $3k worth of window tint and paint protection.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!