brooksm549

Reaction score
Telluride SX Pearl White
Prestige Package
Tow Package

Being told 90-120 days

$51,935
~5k over MSRP

I am calling other dealers as well but curious if others thought this was the current market.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

brooksm549

Reaction score
No it is not, JF will be ~6k better than your deal.
That is what I thought. In touch with JF and he quoted a much better deal. My problem is I need the car by April and factory order could push it to June. I wish there was a way to see what is going to dealers in the next month or so!

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
That is what I thought. In touch with JF and he quoted a much better deal. My problem is I need the car by April and factory order could push it to June. I wish there was a way to see what is going to dealers in the next month or so!
What area are you in? I can look in your area when I get in the office tomorrow to see what incoming

raydog9379

Reaction score
There are dealers by me at $2-5k over MSRP (Chicago area). I could have had a black prestige / black interior / tow pkg for $2k over and been driving it now. First place I went to the guy pulled up all that were coming in and not spoken for and the date range it would be in. But I opted not to and found another dealer that took Costco (I'm going to be at $3k under MSRP when all is said and done). I had to order, but got to pick what I wanted (Black Copper, Dune Int., Prestige, Tow, Int. Lighting, Sill plates). Figure I can hold out in my current SUV until March and for a $5k-10k swing in price. Beyond March (and/or any more issues w/ the current SUV), and my wife is going to go nuts on me. Heck, we went car shopping the day I dropped the one off for service because she's like.... you don't have any meetings till noon, lets go.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Telluride SX Pearl White
Prestige Package
Tow Package

Being told 90-120 days

$51,935
~5k over MSRP

I am calling other dealers as well but curious if others thought this was the current market.
Costco Member? We Sell Below MSRP. 4-6 Months.

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Karl Kia 516-764-0200 has one on its way Eta is 12-21... Island Kia 718-727-7000 has one assigned to them ETA is 02-17. Fuccillo Kia shows to have in stock. 518-847-0800. destination Kia has one assigned 518-482-0500 ETA is 02-29. These are all Snow White SX Prestige with tow Package. There is more a little farther out but that should get you a start and in your area.

brooksm549

Reaction score
Karl Kia 516-764-0200 has one on its way Eta is 12-21... Island Kia 718-727-7000 has one assigned to them ETA is 02-17. Fuccillo Kia shows to have in stock. 518-847-0800. destination Kia has one assigned 518-482-0500 ETA is 02-29. These are all Snow White SX Prestige with tow Package. There is more a little farther out but that should get you a start and in your area.
Thank you. very helpful!!!