Digital Guage cluster views on 2023

mbecks11

Reaction score
Car software is different… I don’t see much motivation for manufacturers to add features, unless it’s a vehicle sold on the premise of being a tech company ie Tesla. Sure they could update. But why would they? The only way I see getting updates are either for necessary bug fixes or if they update the software for future vehicles and we get to see the benefit from that trickle down.
They aren’t going to invest resources into development if there’s no cash flow.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

John Jacobsen

Reaction score
These are the only options I’ve seen for the lower trims - if you’re linked to drive mode, purple will display for smart, comfort, and snow. Red for sport, and a greenish turquoise for eco. View attachment 29266

For the cars with the 12.3” digital cluster, if you keep it linked to drive mode, the same appearance is seen for smart, comfort, and snow. Here’s what eco and sport look like. Note that if you like one, you can unlink from drive mode and choose it just like you would the dynamic theme. Note these images below are from a a Canadian car (km, drive/terrain modes)… it was the best and most clear video I could find to screenshot from side by side. There are plenty of other pictures available in Kia’s marketing and other videos. View attachment 29265
Nice work with the photos and explanations. Solid post.