Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Dimming mirror with Homelink.

Tom H

Reaction score
The SX claims to have a dimming mirror with Homelink. I can't imagine that this is not on the EX. Anyone know because my local dealer doesn't seem to know

Tunes4us

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

Razorback

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
If only we could get auto dimming side mirrors? Probably the only feature from my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland that I actually miss but I everything else makes up for it. I will be on the look out to change out the side mirrors if an option becomes available.

392DCGC

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
If only we could get auto dimming side mirrors? Probably the only feature from my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland that I actually miss but I everything else makes up for it. I will be on the look out to change out the side mirrors if an option becomes available.
Was also disappointed with this lack of a feature when it has so many others...

fightingblindly

Reaction score
It seems like this is an option in the other trim levels. I went to Kia's website and started a build. The Auto Dimming rear view mirror with Homelink seems to be a 350 option on the lower trim levels. I think it's standard on the SX. I'm not sure about the EX.

msgbow

Reaction score
My SX has a dimming mirror with Home link. Does anyone have a plug diagram showing ground and switched power location? Trying to hook up a radar detector to the mirror plug but unable to figure it out with a multi meter.

plutoridge

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The SX dimming mirror with homelink doesn't have Compass. EX has auto dimming mirror but no homelink. S and LX has manual Day/Night rear view mirror.
Dimming mirror with homelink + compass is available as accessory (Part# S9F62 AU000), listed at $410 on Kia website. Has anyone installed this?

Rondakay

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The SX dimming mirror with homelink doesn't have Compass. EX has auto dimming mirror but no homelink. S and LX has manual Day/Night rear view mirror.
Dimming mirror with homelink + compass is available as accessory (Part# S9F62 AU000), listed at $410 on Kia website. Has anyone installed this?
What is compass?

Duster

Reaction score
This is a major miscue by KIA not to include Homelink on every trim level of the Telluride. What a cheap-out. The dealer told me yesterday that the Homelink mirror is a $600.00 option for the EX.
The other chintzy move is that you have to buy the EX model or above for power driver's seat.

extouareg

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Went to open the garage with the Homelink in my SX last night and couldn't find the buttons! They were not lighted! Are they supposed to be? Kinda disappointed...

Buckeye-TRide

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
This is a major miscue by KIA not to include Homelink on every trim level of the Telluride. What a cheap-out. The dealer told me yesterday that the Homelink mirror is a $600.00 option for the EX.
The other chintzy move is that you have to buy the EX model or above for power driver's seat.
The S has a 10 way power adjustable driver seat.

Logic717

Reaction score
I think if they had added home link plus memory seating on the EX that would have been the value move. I’m used to not having the lighted homelink from my optima.

Member Support

Please keep ths community Ad Free with a Supporting Member account today! For as little as $0.05 per day, you can keep this community online and ad free. CLICK HERE to send your support!