Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Dimming mirror with Homelink.

msgbow

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yep, have to agree. As good a ride as the Telluride is (SX) the Homelink buttons without light are a major bummer. The other concern I have is the missing weather. Have no idea how to even see the outside temperature on any of my displays.

WhiteSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yep, have to agree. As good a ride as the Telluride is (SX) the Homelink buttons without light are a major bummer. The other concern I have is the missing weather. Have no idea how to even see the outside temperature on any of my displays.
Ask your dealer for the latest infotainment software update. I will also display outside temp in the weather window if it's "loading." A bit redundant. Guess it's better than watching the weather load

skytanker2003

Reaction score
The dealer sent me the instructions for wiring. Have to run power harness down the driver pillar to the fuse box and it gets t-tapped in.
Do you happen to still have these instructions? Looking into getting the homelink mirror eventually once the prices come down. Found one on KiaPartWorld for $250 so they're coming down already.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

msgbow

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Was the wrong mirror. Mine has the three buttons on the left with power indicator in the center. Ground was the center plug and the two switched hots are on both ends. Had to use a multimeter to find the ground then trial and error for the switched power.