Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Dimming mirror with Homelink.

msgbow

Reaction score
Yep, have to agree. As good a ride as the Telluride is (SX) the Homelink buttons without light are a major bummer. The other concern I have is the missing weather. Have no idea how to even see the outside temperature on any of my displays.

extouareg

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yep, have to agree. As good a ride as the Telluride is (SX) the Homelink buttons without light are a major bummer. The other concern I have is the missing weather. Have no idea how to even see the outside temperature on any of my displays.
My temp shows in the center display on the bottom left.IMG_20190609_174513.jpg

WhiteSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ask your dealer for the latest infotainment software update. I will also display outside temp in the weather window if it's "loading." A bit redundant. Guess it's better than watching the weather load